🌙11|Propositions

Tapping my fingers on his desk, I stretched my neck in order to look at him directly. With a large smile, I blinked my eyes. "It won't hurt to tell the teacher about your sketches during lessons. You'll get a detention at least," I said. His eyes lowered for a moment after I said this. With a short sigh, he turned to me with a chuckle.

"Didn't realize I had a cunning sitting partner," he criticized. I smiled again and moved my hands from his desk. "When will you be available?" I asked while pushing a strand of my hair from my face to the back of my ear.

He stared at me and shaking his head after putting the sketching papers aside. "Tuesdays and Thursdays after school at the court." I responded with a sharp nod. I smiled mischievously crossing my legs beneath the desk. I turned abruptly when Miss Plum entered with her long heels which made the class noisy. Clamping the glass surface with het pen heels, she walked to the front and dropped her laptop on the table.

"Mondays too." He quickly moved his head up and glared at me irritated by my demand. "I don't have the leisure for that." The crevices of my eyebrows curved with his last words. That was exactly what Max said to me too. How come he reacts to my insistence just like him?

Pushing those thoughts off, I heard Miss Plum starting to lecture. "You must. I'll wait for you next week and the week after that, and after that. You wouldn't want to miss it." My head moved backwards at a go when I heard a sharp clearing of throat from the front.

Knowing who it was, the other students in the class turned to us with curiosity in their eyes. With a cough, I brushed my hair back with my palm and started taking the books out from my bag.

"Miss Morrison. Would you like to take on the lecture?" I lifted my head in surprise and shook my head. But after shaking my head, I nodded too. She glared at me curiously while the other students started murmuring from where I sat.

Her class was always boring although she was one of the best teachers. We just had to plot a scheme to make her leave the class. For today, I made the plans. No wonder everyone was looking at me.

I took out my phone and increased the volume as I fixed my earpiece over my ears. Crossing my arms on the table, I listened to the music moving my head to the beat. Tricia and Jess quickly followed after me and put theirs on.

The rest imitated me in no time, except for Adrian who turned to me with surprise in his eyes. Moving his chair closer to me, he asked, "What are you doing?" I scoffed and smiled at him. "Having fun. Oh she's coming!" I quickly placed them back into my ears and moved my head to the tune.

"Put your phones down. Lessons are in session," Mrs Plum complained hitting the table with a ruler.

The whole class started laughing after that. Gritting her teeth, she modeled to me and took off her glasses begin snatching my phone thinking it was actually one. But instead, it was a music box. Before she turned back, Brianna and Ryan had already set a collection of pebbles all over.

With her ridiculous heels, she fell right on the floor with her back. She slowly managed to get up. But when she attempted to pick up her glasses on the floor, I dragged it towards my side and smiled at her.

She couldn't see because I had her glasses. Forcing herself to walk to me, I passed it on to Adrian, who passed it to Brianna and they kept the chase all around the class.

"You'll all get a detention!" she yelled. Dropping her hands angrily beside her, she walked to the front and picked her laptop. She stopped by the door and walked back in. We all stared at her surprised that she was coming back to continue lecturing.

But she did the complete opposite. Dragging her phone from the table, she banged the door and left. "Awesome! Free two hours!" Brianna exclaimed after she removed her phone from her pocket. The chairs dragged on the floor when the other students started moving out from their seats.