Special: [Restaurant ] - I2I

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
[F/C] - Favorite Color
.
<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>

.
[Imperial Capital Berun - Morning]
->[Military Officers Complex - First Lieutenant Serebryakov's House]<-

As the cold touches her skin, Viktoriya squirms under her covers. Her blue eyes slowly open while she sits on the bed while a loud yawn, closing her eyes once more. With a short stretch, puffing her chest forward and her arms up, Viktoriya hugs herself, muttering.

Viktoriya: ["It's cold..."] The short-haired girl whimpered before she stands up from her bed.

As her bare feet touch the cold wooden floor, Viktoriya walks to her bedstand and grabs a black-colored hairbrush with a [F/C] flower drawing behind it. A gift from her best friend and superior, Y/N. As Viktoriya brushes her hair, she stares out her window with a tired expression. She watches the snow falling, with a small happy forming on her worn-out lips.

Viktoriya: ["Oh, so it's that day"] Visha thought with her smile ["I'll have a cup of hot coffee while I decide how to spend the rest of the day"] With her hair now brushed, Viktoriya went to make herself a cup of coffee.

A few minutes later, the brown-haired girl scooped her mug between her two hands. She brought the cup to her lips and took a long sip from her drink with her eyes closed. After she lowers the coffee-filled mug, Visha exhales in satisfaction, looking to her window with a smile.

Viktoriya: ["Now..."] Already with more casual clothing, Viktoriya browses a small list of books on a nearby bookshelf. Soon, her finger lands on a familiar-looking one ["... Oh, this brings back memories"] The blue-eyed girl picks the book up, opening it with a smile ["It's the dessert recipes Erya gave me. Maybe I'll have some snacks today..."] With that, Visha slowly closes her eyes with a smile.

.
[Flashback]
->[Cadet School - Viktoriya and Erya's room]<-

Erya: ["Visha! Seriously, get up!"] The short-haired girl screamed, removing the covers from Viktoriya ["Wakey wakey! Seriously, you're sleeping too much, even for a holiday! Snow is piling up today!"] Viktoriya quickly pulled the covers back on top of her and mumbled.

Viktoriya: ["Mm... ?"] That's when a delicious smell hit Visha's nose, causing the girl to sit up quickly ["What's that nice smell?"]

Erya: ["Oho! That's our resident glutton"] Erya perked up with a bright smile ["I'm making some strudel in the shared kitchen"] Erya said with a bright smile, raising a finger.