[The Twin Devils of the Rhine]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[M/N] - Middle Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[H/C] - Hair Color
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/S] - Hair Style
.
["Talking"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]
"Narration"

[A/N - It seems that in the Italian Crunchyroll, they put all of Youjo Senki's episodes on YouTube. Which means I'll be able to make cool gifs. Poggers. So please, excuse the Italian subtitles"]

<<<O>>>

On a dead-land, filled with nothing but dead soil, barbed-wire wrapped around many fences and soldiers wearing blue and red uniforms, many explosions occur in the area, courtesy of other soldiers who are wearing dark green uniforms. They're also using many 10 CM K14 artillery to attack the previously mentioned blue-wearing soldiers. On the trenches, many of the green-wearing soldiers wait with shaky breaths and wide-eyes. One of them blows a whistle and signals for his troops to advance.

 As the soldiers leave their cover, many instantly get shot or blown up, either before they start rushing towards the enemy or after they do so. The enemy wearing blue keep their pace, loading and shooting their Lebel Model 1886 Rifles and using mortars to attack. After one of the mortars fires, a lone soldier flies inside a small and dirty pond. He looks up to see more explosions and one of his comrades shouting while holding his eyes in pain, begging for a medic.

Soldier: ["It's no use! The reinforcements are just a random group of mages!"] One of the soldiers says before being shot on his chest. After that, one of his comrades carrying a hurt man gets shot too.

The soldier inside the pond narrows his eyes in anger, his expression slowly moving from shock to pure hatred. He turns his body around, ready to leave and rush into battle, only to bet met with three enemy soldiers aiming their guns at him. But before they could fire, or the soldier could surrender, the three enemy soldiers get hit by a small explosion. The soldier inside the water looks in shock before a girl with long brown hair and shiny blue eyes lands at his side.

Soldier: ["A mage?!"] He asks in shock. The girl picks him up with his arm over her shoulder before taking flight. Inside the enemy trenches, the soldiers aim a Vicker machine gun at the girl, only for most of the shots miss. The two ones that would hit, however, are stopped by what seems like a cyan-colored energy field around her.

 The two ones that would hit, however, are stopped by what seems like a cyan-colored energy field around her

[A/N - Look at this precious cutie]

[Platoon 3 Member]
->[Corporal Viktoriya Ivanova Serebryakov]<-