Where is She? (4)

A/N: There are not many Yandere cheater x reader stories :c

≪No one's Pov ≫

Seki was currently in his office sipping on hot coffee. He turned his head to his assistant before looking at her coldly, "Please, arrange the meeting with the president at an earlier time. Seki spoke looking back at his paperwork.

The busty black-haired assistant did a bow before leaving the office. Seki irritatingly tapped his foot on the floor. Y/n was usually here at this time to bring him lunch.

"Tsk- That good for nothing-" Seki slowly cursed, of course, Y/n caught him in bed with another woman, which was his assistant. But....Y/n would never leave him, right? He was her support, she was nothing without him. Seki clutched his chest, Y/n was his, she wouldn't just...leave, right? psht! of course not!

Seki shook his head before grabbing and pen and signing some papers.

-

Y/n let out a small moan as she clutched onto Akeno's arm, "Akeno~" Y/n moaned,

as Akeno fed her ice cream. "T-This is so good!" Y/n happily spoke before breaking down in tears once again, "Awe, Babygirl, it's ok...You shouldn't cry over that shitty person, he doesn't deserve your angelic tears." Akeno gently spoke in Y/n's ear as she kissed Y/n's cheeks, tasting her sweet tears.

Y/n let out a sniffle while cuddling close to Akeno.

Y/n suddenly looked straight at the tv with a slight emotionless stare, "I want to get back at him." Y/n spoke in a cold blank voice. Akeno smirked while looking down at Y/n.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Akeno spoke wrapping her arm around Y/n, "I want him to regret cheating on me." Y/n averted her eyes from the tv.

"You said 'we' does that mean you're going to help me?" Y/n asked gently looking up at Akeno with puppy dog eyes. "Yesss- You don't need to give me that puppy dog face." Akeno cut herself off as she stopped wrapping her arms around Y/n and gripped her chin.

"Why don't I pose as a guy and pretend to be your...'boyfriend' Wouldn't he be mad that you moved on so quick? And that you found someone better than him." Akeno spoke gently looking Y/n's E/c eyes.

Akeno quickly resisted the urge to kiss the innocent-looking girl, Akeno quickly pulled away. Y/n happily jerked up from the couch before clasping Akeno's hands.

"A-Akeno! Your so brilliant!" Y/n almost shouted. "I know," Akeno spoke stretching her arms. "B-But...I want you to be yourself, You don't need to be my...Boyfriend...instead! You can pose as my girlfriend!" Y/n spoke as a smile stretched onto her face.

'So fucking cute~!' Akeno thought as Y/n suddenly grabbed Akenos hands.

To be honest, Akeno was a beautiful woman, she had a nice figure, an amazing personality, and beautiful, dark, smooth skin. I guess you could say Y/n was too caught up with her boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend, to realize how beautiful she truly was.

Tears suddenly slid down Y/n's face. "I-I'm so sorry! I'm such a b-bad person!" Y/n started to hiccup and cry as she clung onto Akeno...Whom was very aroused.

Akeno harshly pushed Y/n off of her, as she slowly scooted to the end of the couch. "Fuck- I'm sorry it's just-" Akenos eyes trail over to a hurt looking Y/n, as she was on the floor looking at Akeno with her beautiful doe eyes.

"I-I, I-Its- I-I.." Akeno was too busy looking at Y/n's plump lips to fully say any words, it's as if she was in a trance.

Akeno suddenly went on all fours and crawled on top of a shaken up Y/n. Akenos warm minty breath hit Y/n right in the face.

Akeno then smashed her lips onto Y/n's own ones.

Akeno bit Y/n's lower lip, causing Y/n to let out a gasp, Akeno inserted her tongue into Y/n's warm one. Akenos tongue exploring every inch of Y/n's mouth.

Akeno and Y/n pulled back, both of them catching their breath. Akeno ran a hand through her hair as she backed away from the cute female.

"Shit- I'm so sorry- I can't do this, I liked you for a long time Y/n...but- I feel as if I'm taking advantage of you in this wounded state-"

"I need some fresh air-" Akeno gave Y/n one last glance before standing up and heading towards the front door. Y/n crawled back onto the couch, shocked. Feelings all jumbled up...

Did she love Seki, if she didn't love him why would she ask Akeno to pose as her girlfriend to make Seki jealous- Or did she like Akeno? She got butterflies in her stomach when Akeno kissed her-

Y/n brought her knees up to her chest. No...She was right, she wasn't a good person, she's been clinging and relying on Akeno ever since her break up.

Now she's trying to use Akeno to get Seki to get jealous...Tears fell from her soft cheeks as she started to cry. She needed to get her shit together, stop trying to use people, stop trying to make anyone jealous, she needs to move on from all of that, get her life back on track..

Perhaps Y/n could do that, but she needed time.