Pain & Comfort (3)

Akeno in the picture!! ^

≪No one's Pov ≫

Y/n let out a sorrowful huff of air, She just was woken up because the sun was blaring into her eyes. Y/n looked around, "Guess it wasn't a dream..." Y/n said looking at her hands before getting off the stage. Y/n's lip trembled thinking of that horrible image stuck inside her head. Was she not good enough? Y/n quickly fumbled around her bag, grabbing her phone. While dialing her best friends phone number

-Normal Y/n, italic Akeno-

=

"Akeno?-" Y/n cried out.

"Wassup baby girl?" Akeno's voice was smooth and silky.

"A-A-Akeno, h-he!-" Y/n burst-ed out crying letting the salty tears fall from her eyes.

The girl on the other line clenched her fist, "Sweetheart did he hurt you? What happened! Speak up, baby girl!"

"Cheated! He Cheated on me! I-I saw it with my own eyes!" Y/n's voice cracked.

"That fucking bastard!" Akeno growled out clenching her fist, before continuing.

"Where ya at baby girl? I'll pick you up!" Akeno said grabbing her car keys.

"T-The Studio!-" Y/n said beginning to wipe her tears,
she doesn't want to seem weak in front of her best friend.

"Baby doll, I'm on my way, I'm going to hang up down, ight?"
Akeno said more calmly.

"O-Ok-" Y/n said with a slight sniffle.

RINGGG

CALL ENDED

=

Y/n shakily put her phone back into her back while biting on her trembling lip and holding both of her shaky hands. "I'm fine...I'm fine...I-I'm f-fine..." Y/n kept mumbling to herself trying to calm her nerves and herself down. Y/n suddenly heard a loud knock on the locked studio doors, Probably Akeno, Her house wasn't far from the studio. Y/n jolted towards the door while undoing the locks.

"Hmhp" Seki let out a groan while looking to the side of the bed to see his hands tangled in black long hair, He looked more closely at the girls face, "Oh right.-" Seki mumbled seeing his assistant in his bed naked, her curves were absolutely divine, no wonder he fucked her, he almost forgot her face from how many girls he's been fucking.

Seki was surprised that his dumbo girlfriend caught him in bed. 'Oh well, she would have found out sooner or later.' Seki said, a smirk appearing on his handsome face, 'I won't be surprised if she came back begging on her feet.'

He didn't necessarily care about Y/n from the beginning, she had a beautiful face, not too sure about the body tho, after all, she wouldn't even have sex with him, saying she was saving it for marriage and that her virginity was important. Seki's heart suddenly ached at the thought of his Y/n leaving the mansion.

Seki eye twitched, why was he calling Y/n his? Like he would ever want her! Seki let out a groan as he saw his Assistant crawl under the sheets grabbing his large shaft.

Seki let out a chuckle forgetting all about Y/n, "You still want more? We even did it 10 times last night..." Seki chuckled running a hand through his smooth hair, "Fine by me."

-

All around the huge mansion you could hear a woman's scream of pleasure.