Sadness :(

To @lucky_charm11 I love you but I hate you more. Here's a chapter dedication to you. Hope you like it 😈

A siren blared loudly in the distance. Red emergency lights pulsated, turning the sky a deep maroon. The heavyset steel bars had slid down, automatically sealing shut.

There was a storm of uniformed men, marching along with purpose, their guns prepped to fire. Staff were escorted to safe rooms whilst the sounds of cackles from the inmates filled the air. It was a scene that could only be described as pure chaos.

In the forest, the electric fence had been torn through by some sort of beast, claw marks slashing through the toughened metal as if it were paper. Bullets were scattered all over the floor, glinting from the powerful searchlights. Torn bodies were piled high, the smell of blood thick in the air. On the grassy ground, there was a trail of bloodied steps leading to the said beast.

He walked, his hand slack at his side, drenched in blood. His clothes hung loosely of him, broken shackles dangling from his bruised wrists.

He walked and walked. To an onlooker, it would seem as if he had no purpose, but he did.

The forest grew thicker and darker the more he progressed but he seemed not to care. The usual predators of the forests whimpered and moved back from him, submitting to the hierarchy.

The branches tore at his exposed beautiful skin but he seemed not to care as he continued stubbornly on his path.

He came to a large clearing and paused. The full moon shone brightly, illuminating the opening. He walked slowly to the middle and dropped to his knees. As if it was a spotlight, the moonlight shone particularly brightly on what he faced.

He grabbed a potful of the dirt and watched it crumble between his fingers, trickling back to the Earth.

He lifted his head to the moon and howled in pure agony. The nearby wildlife fled, sensing his raw pain and anger.

He grabbed the stone in front of him and shook it in a blind rage. His hands tore through his hair desperately as he released all his pent up grief at the area in front of him.

"Why?!" He moaned in agony.

It was a sight to see. The light brightened each tear as it dropped. His hair was dishevelled, his hands scraped and bloody. Even in that state, he exuded beauty, his pure golden eyes rimmed with red and his shirt hung loosely exposing a well-muscled body underneath.

He released all his built-up sorrow, howling in absolute anguish until he collapsed. His tears and blood mixed as they fell drenching the soil.

He lay there lifelessly, one hand holding onto the tombstone the other clutching his heart.

"Why didn't I protect you?" He whispered to the ground. "I'm sorry, Arya".

*Insert tombstone*

Umm, hey?

ANyway THE END. Like I said on the tombstone, Malik will be sad :( 

I can tell the future, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jk this is just a joke. Surprisingly, a lot of you took my joke from the previous chapter seriously. So, I decided to do this. Hehe he

Should I end this story Romeo and Juliet style?

Since people have asked, Mikhail is pronounced as Mick-hail but faster

Since people have asked, Mikhail is pronounced as Mick-hail but faster. Mik-hail.

There is an actual update so go to the next chapter ;)

I love you guys too (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Also, vote.

Please vote.

It means a lot to me :)