What Have We Done?!

Feeling heart broken and betrayed Natsu turned to the only one he can trust now.

"DAD!!!" Natsu ran into the large cave screaming for his father, his tear soaked scarf flapping behind him.

Blinded by hurt, Natsu ran right into his father's big red snout.

"Natsu?"

Igneel was awoken by his son's scream and looked to the boy in confusion, confusion turned to worry when Natsu looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"My son, what is wrong, why are you crying?"

Without saying a word Natsu jumped onto Igneel's snout, his loud cries of sorrow being the only answer the dragon king received. Igneel himself was beyond confused and extremely worried he had never seen his son this upset before. But as fatherly instincts took over the dragon relaxed a bit before gently wrapping his tail around the crying young boy.

"Shh...it's ok son I'm right here." The strong deep voice that would normally scare other humans away brought comfort to Natsu.

The two sat in silence as Igneel waited for his son to calm down...Eventually the sobbing stopped yet Natsu still remained silent. Finally Igneel broke that silence.

"My son...tell me what happened..."

"...I quit Fairy Tail..." he whispered in a low voice

...

Igneel was beyond shocked upon hearing this, at first he thought he may have just misheard things, his own son Natsu Dragneel is one of...no! He is the most loyal member of Fairy Tail! They are his family it made no sense that he would ever quit.

Something terrible must have happened Thought the dragon king

"Natsu please explain what happened..."

And as the young dragon slayer explained everything that had just transpired Igneel felt rage build up inside, he had expected far more from the ones his son called 'family'.

"T-they didn't even give me a chance to tell my side..." Natsu was still wrapped in Igneel's tail, his voice so choked up that he could barely hear it himself.

"...and...and worst of all Erza...called me a monster..."

"WHAT?!" Igneel was already pissed so hearing that was the final straw.

Everyone knew how Natsu felt about that, finding out that he was the younger brother of the evil Black Wizard Zeref was bad enough but discovering that he was an Etherious as well, a demon, a monster, but worst of all the infamous E. N. D, those two words always hit hard.

After some time Natsu had finally cried himself to sleep, the pink haired child slept soundly wrapped sincerely within his father's tail, a large red wing covering his delicate body.

...Back at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall...

Bisca and Alzack just got back from a job and greeted the Guild with a peppy...

"Howdy Y'all we're back!" Only to be discouraged by all the silence as well as a pissed off Romeo stomping past her.

"What's with all the sour faces guys?" Alzack asked, confused as the two walked up to the counter receiving no greeting whatsoever.

"Did we miss someth'in here?" Bisca asked Mirajane as she handed her the conformation of their job completion.

"I'm so sorry Bisca it's just...everyone's not in the best of moods right now." she replied solemnly

"Well I'm bettin' this'll cheer y'all up!" Bisca handed her an envelope

"It looks like our little Natsu made a mighty fine impression on that little town he helped out."

Everyone went stiff at the mention of Natsu's name, but what Alzack said next made their blood run cold.

"Yeah they were real grateful that when they noticed our guild marks the folks asked if we would give him this letter of appreciation and 'thank you' gift."

Letter of appreciation?! Thank you gift?! Erza shook before stomping over and snatching the letter from her hands

"Hey! Rude!" Bisca crossed her arms and glared at the red head expecting an apology, but all she got was silence as Erza ripped open the letter as she began to read the words out loud.

Dear Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail,

We wish to thank you once again for saving our lovely village from those awful loan sharks. I don't know what we would have done without you. Those riffraffs were so brutal and heartless they had harmed our children and elderly. But after the scare you gave them I can happily say they will never return again. Natsu Dragneel we thank you from the bottoms of our hearts.

However I hate to tell you this but another problem arouse not long after you left. A mage who uses transformation magic as well as magical drain started causing even more trouble for the neighboring villages. Sadly in one of his attacks I watched as he took the form of you and used your own magic to destroy the entire village.

Erza shook in horror as tears escaped her eyes and as did the rest of the Guild all except Bisca and Alzack who remained oblivious to the matter.

Erza took a deep breath and swallowed before finishing.

And I fear that he has made you a monster in the eyes of others and ask that you stop him before he taints the names of other good wizards.

Sincerely the people of Himlock Village.

"Hey Erza, you ok girl?" Bisca placed a hand on her shoulder as she noticed how much her kin was shaking.

"Woah guys what's going on why are you all so upset?" Alzack asked as he saw the looks of horror on everyone's faces.

The Guild hall doors opened once again as Wendy, Carla and Happy walked in, walking up to Erza with a smile on their face. But those smiles soon faded when they saw the looks in everyone's eyes.

"What's wrong? Why is everyone so scared?"

A hand flew to Erza's lips; she had not cried like this since Jellal's capture.

"What have we done?!"