5. Broken Knuckles

⚫️ B R Y C E ⚫️

I was heated, my body vibrated with anger. How can we just stand by when this complete stranger has locked himself and our Fox in a room?

No one was even doing anything about it! They were telling me to calm down! But why weren't they just as upset?

I stormed off to the kitchen, still in hearing distance to the bedroom door, just in case Fox called out and needed me. Vance and the other boys were lingering where I left them, so I knew nothing too bad could actually happen.

But still, we know nothing of this Aiden character. How can we trust him alone with our precious love. The kindest soul I know.

That's a lie, we know at least one thing about Aiden, like he's a sneaky bastard who likes to snoop around,  who may or may not have an ulterior motive for Fox!

"Uhhh!" I grunted out while slamming my fist against the dark gray countertop. I heard and felt a crack and cried out in pain.

I slumped forward, holding my now damaged fist against my chest. My forehead resting on the chilled granite as tears escaped the corners of my closed eyelids.

"Fuck!" I hissed.

Strong, warm hands gripped my biceps, a solid body draped over my own.

"Bryce! What did you do?" A deep, rough voice mumbled close to my ear.

"Zane," I gasped out, "fuck...I think I broke my hand," I groaned as a sharp shooting pain tore at my knuckles, pulsing up through my fingers.

"Shit! Com'ere," he pulled my shoulders back, standing me upright and carefully turned me around to face him. Our eyes met level with each other. We were the same build, but in this very moment I felt smaller; weaker. I was losing control.

His slid his hands down my arms to my wrists, taking special care to avoid my hands. Looking down with a frown on his handsome face, "Yeah, it's already swollen, Bryce." He sighed out, concern in his tone. "We might have to bring you to the Emergency Room."

I shook my head vehemently, "I'm not leaving here without knowing that Fox is safe!"

Sad, dark as night, eyes pierced me. His warm hands reached up and cradled both sides of my jaw, holding my head in place.

"The other boys are here, they will do anything it takes to make sure Fox is looked after," His long fingers caressed behind my ear, pads of his thumbs smoothed over the tears on my cheeks. "But he's not the only one that we'd do anything for, Bryce," he spit out. "We're going to the hospital now! We can't have these insanely skillful digits mangled beyond repair, now can we?" His smooth lips lifted in a sly smile.

I chuckled briefly, "No, I guess not," Sucking in a ragged breath as I slowly shook my head.

"Not only would I be very upset, the other boys would string me upside down to dry if I didn't do everything in my power to jumpstart the healing process," he laughed. "You hear me?" He patted my cheek while leaning forward to place a lazy kiss on my lips.

His hot tongue licked my lips and my own tongue automatically reached out for his. We stood there, our bodies pressed together rocking back and forth while our tongues rhythmically lapped at each other's.

Panting into his mouth, "Damn boy," I squeezed the muscle of his hard ass with my non-damaged hand. "Let's go before I bend you over and have my way with you, right here and right now!" I nudged him away, palming my erection.

"Or the other way around", he winked, naughtily, as he adjusted himself.

Chuckling, "Thanks for the distraction, Zane" I took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "I know I lost it, but I can't stand the thought of anything ever happening to any one of you guys. It makes me sick."