Chapter II. "Bonnie & Clyde"

1934

You and Anthony (Angel) have been friends for quite a time now and every moment spent with him was bliss. A few months after meeting him, he finally revealed that his family is mobsters, you were scared but elated that he trusted you enough to tell you.

Later you met his fraternal twin, Molly, she welcomed you with open arms and you two hit it off quickly.

She and Anthony would sneak you into their home whenever their father or brother Arackniss wasn't around.

-

Today you're with Anthony and Molly watching the news on their television, It was a large wooden structure with a cube inside that is twice the size of a magnifying glass. It was a bit difficult to watch because of its size but the quality of the show wasn't bad.

"The brownies are ready!" Molly chirped, holding up a pan of square chocolate-baked confection.

She picks up one slice with a paper napkin and placed it on your palm "There ya go, sugar"

Without hesitation, you immediately scarfed the brownie down like a beast. When you finished eating, you see Anthony and Molly gazing at you completely stunned.

"What is it?" You asked with food remaining in your mouth

Anthony crawled closer to you and smacked a napkin on the corner of your lips "I've never seen a cute guy/girl/other eat like that before" he chortled

"Well sorry...I've never tasted sweets before" You spluttered sheepishly "Well except for that one time my aunt snuck me a cookie"

A smirk formed on Anthony's lips "Why didn't you say so? Because I would've-"

Molly cut Anthony off by sternly coughing in her fist before going back to the kitchen.

"-nevermind"

A newsreel about Bonnie and Clyde, a crime couple was on t.v, You found it interesting but not as much as Anthony did.

"One day we'll be like them, well except for the dying part" He chuckled without removing his eyes from the screen

You blushed and turned away "I don't even know how to wield a gun"

Putting an arm around your shoulder, he softly replied "I'll teach ya babes, It isn't that hard anyway"

"Really?" You glared playfully

"You'll be my Bonnie and I'll be your Clyde" Anthony purred before collapsing on your lap