3

Naveah Amari Smith

When Naveah was done packing, to say she was tired was an understatement

"You ready?," Kayden asked as he leaned against the wall. Him and Jayden finished picking up the glasses and helping her pack everything.

"Yeah," Veah said as she grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

"We got some people coming to pick your stuff up, they should be here in less than five minutes," Kayden said as he and Kayden grabbed a bag from her. Leaving her with only her purse and phone.

"You guys know I can carry my own stuff. And where are they taking my stuff?," Veah asked

"To my place," a familiar voice said coming inside the apartment

Veah turned around and seen Cap standing there.

"Don't you think we're moving too fast? We haven't even went on a date ," Veah said

Cap laughed.

"Your stuff staying at my place, now whether you want to stay there or not, is up to you. You can stay with the twins until you get comfortable enough to come to my place or until you get your own place again," Cap said, "Now I wasn't aware there was a we, but that's good to know. Now as far as a date, I'll plan it and tell you."

Veah was shocked. She didn't even realize the word "we" came out of her mouth and she definitely wasn't expecting him to say he'll plan a date. She didn't even know his name.

(You will 🌚)

"Oh okay. Yeah I can stay with the twins until I figure something out," Veah said heading out the door

"Woah what happened," the annoying voice of her neighbor asked

"Nothing Robert," Veah said rolling her eyes.

Robert had been Veah's neighbor for about 2 years. He was there before her. When she first moved in, he would always try to hit on her and when he had homeboys over, he would wild out and try to go as far as touching her, that incident caused her to get a taser and eventually she ended up getting her gun license. He would get mad when she turned him down and clown him in front of his friends.

"Looks like something to me," he said

"Did you see anything, you are always at home," Veah asked looking at him

"Nah I didn't see a thing," Robert said while smirking and making eye contact with Veah

This bitch know something

"Is he bothering you," Cap said coming from Veah's place and putting his arm around her shoulders

"No, this nursing home could never bother me," Veah said smirking walking down the stairs, she could feel Robert's glare on her back

"Watch your face old man," Jayden said noticing the glare Robert was giving Naveah.

Robert was giving very much pedo/killer vibes. Naveah wouldn't be surprised if he had anything to do with the break in. But she wasn't worried about him, he wasn't a threat.

Naveah watched from the side of the twins cars as the movers loaded the last bin from her apartment into their truck. Once they took off, she turned to Cap, who was standing next to her.

"Alright your stuff is at my house, whenever you need anything just come and get it," Cap said taking off the extra key on his key ring and handing it to her.

Gahhhh dayum, the house key too?

"Thank you so much Cap," Veah said

"No problem. Be safe and y'all take care of her," Cap said as he hugged her and looked up to the twins

"Always," the twins responded