Chapter 1: Introductions

A/N: I am new at this whole bat story. So please I apologize if the characters are OOC (out of character). By the way, I was inspired by other sources I read from. So, sorry if it is similar to other works that are already written, some are original some are "taken".

Disclaimer: Not claiming everything as my own, but most are my ideas. I do not own batfamily or any dc related things...

Welp have fun readings!

It was a cold night on a Monday early morning, a day after Jaylin's 18th birthday. She just came back from the lounge. Opening the door, throwing things on her bed, opening the window, and sat on its frame, she sat on it like sitting on a bench, switching to whichever position was most comfortable. She was petting a black cat's fur while typing on her computer finishing her reports. She was almost done just when something fell from above onto her Fire escape. The cat, Midnight jumped away into the alley.

Sighed Jaylin looked over her computer, in front of her was welcomed by the sight of a red helmet human. Checking him out, she noticed he had blood spilling out of his body. With a moment of hesitation, she put her computer to the side and grabbed the man from his under-pits, and dragged him inside into her apartments, settling him on the table. Walking back out the window to collect her computer before closing it.

Whilst taking off his jacket, his hand automatically grabbed onto her wrist. It'll leave a mark, she thought. "Who are you?" He questioned menacingly, trying to intimidate her.

"A medic," she stated before continuing to take his jacket off, weapons and armor. She felt he had gone limp as his hand fell to side. She sighed, so troublesome, mentally complained and scolding herself. She placed his bloody jacket on the hanger. She started taking out the guns were on a belt that snapped around his waist, slowly but cautiously she undid the buckles holding the dagger sheath to his thigh, I like this one, she comments inspecting the dagger's designs before setting it on the floor. Leaning over him, she unstrapped the belt and the holster of the guns then slowly letting it be on the floor along with the dagger. Seeing that it would be easier now to remove the armor, she did just so. Under the armor was a tattered T-shirt, so she used scissors to cut the man's shirt apart, it was useless being on. I am so regretting this later.

Walking to her bathroom and getting her medical supplies then she started inspecting his wound. She started with the bullet wound, the most fatal looking one. Looking at the clock it was 2:48 am, meaning there was no light outside, her electricity wasn't working. Mental note: pay the electric bill. Today.

Using her phone she opened the flashlight, hoping it would at least light up until the necessary amount, which it did, thankfully. The blood was dark, a good sign, it didn't hit an artery. Grabbing the tweezers she dug them into the wound searching for the bullet. Once metal hit metal, she grabbed and pulled. Using a clean cloth, she used it to rub the wound with alcohol and applied Neosporin (an ointment) to avoid infection. The last step would be to stitch the wound, professionally. She repeated the process with the other two bullet wounds then moved to the stab wounds. Using another clean cloth soaked with water, she cleaned the stab wound and applied Neosporin. Stitched it up as she did with the bullet wound. Using the roller bandages she wrapped his body wounds.

Lifting him (bride style) with semi-ease and care, she placed him on her bed.

Checking the time again, it was 05:42 am she called the hospital. Once the call went through, she greeted tiredly, "Hey, Danny." Original name Daniel, but preferred Danny. He works as a nurse. He was 4 years older than Jaylin. Even with the age gap, he was the one other person who Jaylin talked to.