Too Adorable

Nobody could sleep last night thanks to Stiles and Hope because of the screams, growls, roars, the occasional thunder, and the shaking of the house.  Lizzie grown used to it put in earplugs, ear mufflers, and a hammock hung from the walls so the shaking wouldn't bother her.

Alaric put pillows against his ears trying to muffle it, but nothing worked.  The shaking loosened up his bed frame and it completely snapped making the mattress fall to the ground.  Frustrated he sat up about to barge down the door of the very intimate couple.

Kaleb with his hearing heard everything and couldn't take much more until he snapped his own neck so he could finally sleep.

Rafael put in his ear buds and ignored it the best he could listening to the music blaring in his ear.

Josie listened to each scream and moan,"Oh, Hope," she heard Stiles say, and she buried her face in her pillow and screamed.

MG took his chances at the suicide motel after about an hour of listening to it.

And Landon cried.

When morning came the sounds slowly came to a stop.  Everyone went into the kitchen and just sat there.

"Good morning everyone," MG said walking into the kitchen, after coming back from the motel,"How'd you guys sleep?"

They glared at him and he noticed the bags under there eyes,"That great huh."

Lizzie than walked in looking completely fine and refreshed.

"How the hell did you get sleep?" Kaleb asked very annoyed.

"Hammock, ear plugs, and ear muffs," Lizzie answered.

"Do they ever sleep?" Rafael said, groaning leaning his head on the table.

"They don't need to if their having sex," Lizzie answered,"Their energy is renewed each time they sleep together, because of the whole mate biting thing."

"They marked each other," Alaric said eyes widening.

"What does that mean?" Landon said finally speaking up.

"It means they bit each other, claiming the other as their mate," Alaric told them hesitantly.

As if right on cue Hope and Stiles walked in, Hope wearing a black tank top and a pair of boxers while Stiles was shirtless wearing a pair of sweat pants.

With the tight fitting tank top Hope wore they could see the small swell of her belly.  They could also see the bite marks on Hope's shoulder and Stiles' arm.  Stiles tickled her sides making her laugh, blush, and slap his hands away.

"Hey, Stiles your dad called me.  He needs your help with something," Lizzie said getting an orange from a fruit bowl on the island.

"Did he say what?" Stiles asked, wrapping his arms around Hope's waist from behind her.

"Just that it was urgent," Lizzie informed him.

Stiles rolled his eyes,"Okay," Stiles said kissing Hope's cheek before leaving out the side door of the kitchen.

Stiles soon walked in realizing he forgot something,"I should probably put a shirt on."

He quickly ran to his room putting on a shirt, before walking back into the kitchen.  This time Stiles grabbed Hope dipping her and giving her a passionate kiss, and nobody in the room had to see to know that there was tongue involved.  When Stiles brought her back up she was blushing.

Stiles resumed his exit, and Hope turned to the others.

"Sooo, last night sounded fun," Josie said.

Hope's blush deepened,"Did we keep you guys up?"

Everyone just looked at her with annoyance,"So we did then."

"How is your bed still standing?" Kaleb asked.

"I helped her with a spell to reinforce it," Lizzie stated sitting at the table next to MG.

"When was the last time you actually slept for a whole night?" Rafael asked.

"I'm not very comfortable answering that," Hope said walking outside.

"How can you stand the sight of it?" MG asked Lizzie.

"Well since they get all cuddly every time their together.  Your kind of forced to get used to it, it's pretty adorable to see how in love they are," Lizzie said, causing Landon to snap.

"She doesn't love him.  He's just a rebound for her, some meaningless fling.  Just because she has a round belly doesn't mean she's pregnant," Landon said a little forcefully.

"Landon, if the only reason you came was to get Hope back.  Trust me your wasting your time," Lizzie told the phoenix,"And I was there for each morning sickness, every craving, every complaint, and she even showed me the pregnancy test one of the four that she took all saying positive trust me she's pregnant."

Landon only grew more angry, stomping out of the room in a rage.

"Okay, now that the muppets gone we can start planning the baby shower."

Time Skip

One month later they were still living there, helping out with whatever monster came their way.  Hope had swelled to the point where no one can deny that she was pregnant.

They had made a sound barrier spell to make it so it was more bearable for the other's not so innocent ears.  Landon still tried to get a moment alone with Hope but he never got a chance.

"Hope can I please talk to you?" Landon asked trailing after Hope.

"I'm good Landon," Hope said trying to get away from him.

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me," Landon said jumping in front of Hope, and grabbing her arm.

"Let her go," Stiles said, suddenly next to Hope,"I said let her go!"

"Look, man you should just leave," Landon said trying to make himself look taller.  He flexed his shoulders and wings of fire conjured up out of no where.

"That's new," Stiles said not very impressed,"But if your going to intimidate someone do it like this," Stiles lifted his hands electricity sparking between his fingers the sky darkened, the wind howled, and lightning flashed across the now covered sky.

Landon took a step back in fear, before turning and running.

"I don't get it.  If he has wings why can't he just fly away," Stiles said looking at Hope.

"You know you don't have to be so mean to him," Hope said as they started to walk.

"Yeah well if he's trying to make a move on you, I get a little testy."

"Okay, good point," Hope said agreeing with him.

"How's the little one?" Stiles asked, placing a hand on Hope's stomach, the baby had started kicking recently and Hope is both annoyed and excited about it.

"He's been kicking me in the ribs all day," Hope grumbled.

"Oh so it's a he now, huh?" Stiles said smirking.

"The way he's kicking probably," Hope told him.

"Does it actually hurt or do you just feel pressure against your insides?" Stiles asked curious.

"It's more like a flutter but sometimes it like somebody's trying pressing something against my womb," Hope explained.

"Are we ever going to find out the gender?"

"I don't know, I want it to be a surprise, and I want to know what it is before hand.  It's very confusing," Hope said,"I actually made a call to a place sending them the results, and their supposed to make a cake with the gender of the baby on the inside."

"That's cool so what do we have to do just call up saying you want the cake?" Stiles asked starting to cook up a plan.