{23}

When they arrived at the location there was nothing around them. Cesar looked over at Ruby and Jamal. "You guys can turn back" he said.

Jamal shook his head. He knew they all had been through something these pass few months and they needed each other.

Cesar just shakes his head as he continued to make his way through the dense woods. He was bracing himself on what was next. As he rounded the corner, there was a ditch. He looks to Jamal then Ruby. "Stay here" he says, "I'm going to check it out" he added.

He makes his way towards the ditch, when he finally reached it. He stares down, his eyes go wide. It was cuchillos dead,the people that gave him the phone must've killed her. He didn't notice Jamal or Ruby beside him until he heard one of them puking. He sighs backing away slowly not wanting to be there anymore. "Where the hell is he?" Cesar mutters.

While Cesar was tryinh to figure out what was he going to do next. Something else was going on across town.

Heaven was pacing the floor waiting for any sign of Oscar. She stops for a moment and places her hand on her stomach, she wasn't going to have a chance to tell him they were pregnant. This child would go up fatherless, like Oscar did. She removes her hand trying her best not to cry anymore.

Soon there was a knock on the door, it was pretty loud which startled her. The banging continued which started to freak her out. Suddenly there was a familiar voice on the other side, it was Oscar. She immediately rushed to the door. She opens it to see him standing there patched up, she didn't even thing. She immediately gives him a hug, she began to cry in his chest. "I thought you were dead" her voice muffled.

Oscar grunts in pain, he places his hand on her back. "I know...I'm sorry" Oscar said. "It's all over now, we're getting out of this" he said. "I'm done with this life" Oscar added.

She eventually pulls away, she looks up at him and nods her head. She feels him wipe her tears away, a small smile formed her lips. "We love you" she spoke softly. She takes his hand pulling it down to her stomach, she looks down at his scared up hand before looking back up at him for a reaction.

Oscar was in shock, he could feel tears swell up in his eyes. They were having a baby, he kept his hand on her stomach. A smile soon comes to his face. "We're having a baby" he says chuckling.

She laughs a little and nodded her head. "We are" she replied. Her hand was still on his, she gives it a squeeze. "We're final getting the life we want" she said.

She soon hears her phone go off, she removes her hand pulling it out of her pocket. It was Cesar, she answers. "Hey, look Oscar is here and he's safe" she said, "okay just get here as soon as you can" she adds before hanging up. She looks to Oscar "it was your brother, he's been worried about you" she said.

Oscar nods his head, he was going to tell his brother it was time for them to get out this life but he didn't know how he would take it. "Okay, I need to talk to him anyways" he said. "He's always telling me how we should leave this place, I don't know how he's going to feel about it now" he said.

"Let's hope he makes the right decision" she says with a nod. She had decided to go in the back room once Cesar got there so they could have their alone time.

A few hours had passed Cesar finally came home. Once he seen his brother, he embraced him into a hug. It lasted for a few minutes before he pulled away. "What do we do now?" Cesar asked.

"We get out this life, no one is going to stop us. We can be free to do whatever we want" Oscar said. "I'm having a baby, I don't want my child raised around this life. I want better for him or her" he smiles.

Cesar just nods his head but in all honesty he didn't want to leave the gang life. He knew Oscar wouldn't like the idea but this was the only life he knew and he was going to stick by it.

{I want to thank everyone for reading this story. There is going to be a second part of the story.}