{8}

The next morning she woke up in Oscar's bed, she turned on her side and started fluttering her eyes open. She had thought he'd be there lying next to her but he wasn't. A sigh escaped her soft lips, she turned on her back. The events from last night began to play in her head, the way her and Oscar's body moved in sync. It was like floating on clouds, the way he gripped onto her waist. She bit her lip thinking about it, it had been her first time. She was saving herself for marriage but that didn't exactly work out.

She heard the door open, she looked up to see Oscar standing there. His eyebrow raised, slight smile on his face which showed his dimples. "You're up" he walked over to the bed, he laid next to her. "Lookin sexy ass hell in the morning" Oscar leaned over kissing her lips.

She couldn't help but laugh, she placed both hands on each side of his face and kissed him back. "Oh stop" she shook her head. "What time is it?" she laid back on the bed.

"It's twelve pm" Oscar replies.

"What!" she yelled jumping out of bed. "Why didn't you wake me? I had classes at ten" she said. "If I leave now, I'll be able to make it to my next class" she started looking for her clothes.

Oscar shook his head, he got up and walked over to her. He took the pants she held in her hand, tossing them to the ground. "Stay with me" he looked into her brown eyes. "They not gonna be mad if you miss a day" he leaned forward kissed her neck.

She let out a moan, then opened her mouth slightly. "You've convinced me" she replied.

Oscar pulled away, he raised his eyebrow. "Good, I made breakfast" he walked out the room.

Heaven followed behind him, she had never had a guy make breakfast for her. Not even Harry, they were together for years. It was probably because she didn't have sex with him. He had tried so many times but she just wasn't having it, something was off. Come to find out he was fucking one of her friends, she was heartbroken from that but she still took him back. Until their last fight about her moving to California, that's when she realized she didn't need him because she was going to be good.

Oscar looked over at her, he knew she was lost in her thoughts. He walked over wrapping his arms around her, it made her forget about what she was thinking. "Stop thinking about all your problems for a second and come enjoy breakfast" Oscar said.

Heaven nodded her head, she stood on her tippy toes kissing him softly. "Alright, what did you make?" she asked. She pulled away, then reached for his hand pulling him towards the table.

"Huevos rancheros" Oscar followed her. He lifted her hand and kissed it softly. "I hope you like it" he pulled his hand away then sat down across from her.

"I'm sure I will" she looked over at him. "This looks good" she smiled. She reached for her folk, she then took a bite of the food. "Mm" she began to chew. There was so many things she didn't know about Oscar, last night he had opened up a lot which she liked. "This is good, I can't believe you know how to cook. It's quite sexy" she took another bite.

"Good" Oscar smirked, one of his dimples ended up showing.

Soon the front door opened, it was Cesar and his friends. Jamal immediately spotted Heaven, his eyed widen. "What is going on here?" he asked.

Oscar heard Jamal which caused him to chuckle, that kid was a bit weird. He looked over at them raising one eyebrow, his face looked annoyed.

"Come on Jamal" Cesar rolled his eyes. "Let them be" he stated. He began to push his friends out the door, he had no idea Heaven had stayed the night with Spooky, he just thought she was spending a few hours with him.

"Did you know about this?" Jamal asked. He began to pace the front yard, this was absolutely crazy to him. He had warned her to stay away from Spooky but clearly she didn't listen.

"I mean Oscar had messaged me last night, letting me know she was there just in case I came home" Cesar said. "What's the big deal?" he shrugged.

"They are two different people from different worlds" Jamal said. "I'm sorry Cesar but your brother isn't exactly safe, if something happens to her.." he trailed off.

"Spooky won't let anything happen to her, you need to chill" Cesar started to get annoyed. "He's done everything to protect this neighborhood" he said.

"Yeah and look what happened to Olivia, she was innocent" Jamal said. "Imagine what would happen if the Prophet$ find out Oscar has a lady? They won't stop until she's dead, I don't want that for her" he adds.

Cesar nodded his head, he walked up on Jamal. "Shut up! What happened to Olivia wasn't on Oscar, it was on me!" he slightly raised his voice.

"Guys let's not fight" Ruby finally spoke up. He looked over at Monse for some help, he knew she could control Cesar.

She grabbed Cesar by the hand and pulled him away, she frowned looking at him. "Our crew needs to stick together" she said. "There's no time for fighting" she added.

Cesar was angry but once Monse grabbed his face, he calmed down. He looked into her eyes and nodded his head.

Soon the front door came open, everyone looked over to see Heaven walking out. She needed a change of clothes, she had told Oscar she'd be right back. She didn't bother saying anything to the group of friends, after the way Jamal acted she was embarrassed. Her and Oscar had heard yelling from outside, he knew deep down she could do way better than him but he just couldn't let her slip away.

Action will be coming up soon!!
I do hope you guys are liking the story.
Vote/Comment