Twelve

"be the energy you want to attract

"be the energy you want to attract."
---

The cafeteria in the school is very loud and crowded. Most of the tables were taken by seniors or some freshmen who thought they were the shit.

Willow said that she wanted to hang out in the cafeteria because it was too cold outside, and she didn't have a sweater to keep her warm. She tried to have Ben hand her his sweater, but he said that he was going to be cold and that he didn't want to give her his sweater.

What a gentleman.

There is a lot of people here in the cafeteria though and I definitely prefer sitting outside rather than sitting in here.

And by the looks of it so did Ben and Willow.

The bell rang meaning that lunch was over, and we didn't have to stay in the cafeteria any longer.

"What class do you guys have?" I asked as we stood up from the table we were sitting at.

"I have Math," Ben said.

"Chem, the teacher in that class is so boring," Willow said while rolling her eyes.

We all walked out of the cafeteria and went our separate ways to our class.

Ben walked me to mine since ours were right next to each other.

When I walk inside the class, I go to sit in one of the chairs in the back of the class. I have been sitting in the back of the class for most of my classes. I didn't feel like being in the front or center. I rather observe from afar while also reading or doodling on spreadsheets I had in my binder or notebook.

This English class isn't as boring as my past English classes though. We actually talk and write about interesting things. Even though I have only been here for a few weeks I can tell this class isn't like other English classes.

"Good afternoon class," Ms. Anderson, the teacher, said with a warm smile. She was a woman who looked like she was in her early thirties. She has beautiful long golden hair that was curled at the ends. She was wearing her signature black long sleeve shirt and then blue jeans. From the few weeks I have been here I noticed that the school didn't really have a dress code for the students or the teachers. "So today I have a new assignment for you."

"Really?" Students muttered while rolling their eyes.

"I know I know don't sound too excited guys." Ms. Anderson said with a teasing smile. "But this assignment is actually pretty easy believe it or not. It depends on who you have for a partner."

One girl raised her hand and Ms. Anderson raised her eyebrow at her letting her speak. "Do we get to pick our partners?" The girl asked.

"No. If I let you pick your partners, then there would be no point in completing this assignment. Plus, I have already picked out your partners." Ms. Anderson went to her desk and grabbed a stack of papers. "So, for this assignment, I want you guys to write two essays. One about your partner and what you learned about them throughout this assignment and another about yourself." Ms. Anderson explained while passing out the papers to each person sitting at a desk.