Chapter 13- b/n

"Oh hey button! So ace is finally letting someone else have a turn eh?" Axel spoke, staring at you from behind the couch, slowly standing up and walking near your figure. Ace tightened his hold slightly, But loosened it after hearing a small wince from you.

The cuts along your arms had cleared slightly, turning more pink than the red brown that was blood. The two stared at them intently,

'We should get her to see a doctor soon' axel thought.

"Uhh yeah I guess, how long have I been with y-you?" You asked, whispering the last part to ace. this room was really wide, decorated with maroon couches here and there, you looked around trying to find any way to exit the premises.

There were a few windows, but as you unfortunately learned earlier, they were most likely stuck shut. The only other way to leave would be out the door, into the impossible maze of hallways. There was no possible way you could navigate that, none at all.

"About 4 hours." Ace spoke nonchalantly, looking at his watch, it was about 6:00 at the time,  he really spent that long reading with you? Well, that's... cool.

On the other hand, you were quite suprised, back home you weren't ever aloud any designated time off, so for you to spend 6 hours doing absolutely nothing, it's alarming.

"Woah" you spoke timidly, visibly awed by your own actions. The two males stared lovingly at you, unknowingly, all of your actions made them feel happy and content with themselves. Just the idea that you are theirs now, makes small bubbles of happiness erupt inside of them. It made them want to hurt the people who hurt you,

Make them bleed

"Awww your so adorable, yes you are. Oh, ace, shouldn't you get going by now? I bet mother wants you to water her flowers or something." Axel spoke, glaring slightly at ace before turni by his attention back to you. He booped your nose with his pointer finger, making you slowly flinch, why the heck did he do that?

The two boys had some form of a rivalry, with you being smack dab in between. They glared at eachother, having a small staring contest. Until ace just looked away and kissed you on the forehead, Moving the h/c hair out of your face

"Goodbye, I will see you tommorow, hopefully." He voiced, patting your head, then walking to the door, and forcing it open with his large hand. You and axel watched as his firm disappeared through the doorway.

"Well, do you want to watch a movie with me?" Axel announced, completely ignoring the confused look on your face. Why did ace leave like that so abruptly?

"Um, I-I don't really watch that many movies. I wasn't allowed" you said, but suddenly alerted of this guys arms being placed on your shoulders. He just looked at you as if you were an alien, of course, axel knew of your treatment, and it made his blood slightly boil, but overall he decided that it would be best to act as if he did not know. That would make you more comfortable with them.

"What?! I guess we have a lot of work to do then." He said and started dragging you to the long shelf of movies, directly placed under the large flatscreen TV. The walls in the room were a dusty red color, complementary to the couches and overall decoration of the room. It was just so... fancy and, out of your league in a way?

"Hey axel! What cha doing, oh shi-, hey y/n. You picking out a movie?" A random guy walked in the room, he was also a literal giant, and had long black hair, He clearly was not expecting you to be in here. And how the hell did he know your name? Right, insane kidnappers that know a shot ton about you, that gets weirder and weirder the more you think about it.

 And how the hell did he know your name? Right, insane kidnappers that know a shot ton about you, that gets weirder and weirder the more you think about it