Chapter 20- poison ivy

TW- forms of torture and beating, although not descriptive, still could be triggering to multiple readers, please be careful :)

———————-basement levels——————

"Who wants to go first?" Your father asked a much more scary tone than he used with you, he and all others (except for Zane and ace, who were doing other things) were staring at the unconscious women who was sprawled out on the concrete floor of the basement. Her arms was curved in a sever angle, one that an arm should not bend in, complements from evangeline for that one.

"Me me me me me me me me-" cadaver started repeating loudly, waving his hand out in front of him, he REALLY wanted to get the first blow, mess up that women's plastic face. He was interrupted by his mother, she knew that he would keep going if she didn't stop him, plus, cadaver is amazing at torture, if he couldn't leave a mark than no one could. That's not foreshadowing at all.

"Okay hon, you should be careful though, leave some for the rest of us." She said, glancing towards the twitching figure of your biological bitch of a mother, oops! Looks like they "accidentally" hit her too hard, ohhh noo what ever will we do.

She stayed unconscious in the floor, ragged breaths emmited from the heaving figure, sounding similar to a demegorgon or something like that.

"Haha beeches- OW! What was that for? Okay then, bye!" Cadaver yelled, after being smacked harshly atop the head by his grandfather, mainly for calling his own family "beeches", if your gonna curse, do it properly.

Cadaver walked further into the room, completely aware of the eyes that followed him along the way, and poked at the human body laying on the floor. A small trail of blood was layed from when she was dragged into this particular room. The room Looked like a cement cube from the inside, all walls were the pale grey color, the scratchy stone could easily scrape knees if bent on, that's probably why they didn't have it anywhere else in the house, you could hurt yourself!

He kicked the women harshly and swiftly, who needs weapons when you have perfectly muscular legs right? the figure emmited a groan and suddenly became conscious and aware of the sudden pain in her upper chest.

"What the hell!?" She screamed at the young man, attempting to move her hands to clutch her chest, but failing due to her hands being zip tied together behind her back. Her eyes widened as she realized the situation, karmas a bitch isn't it?

"M/n l/n correct? Ha I know I'm right, well let's start off here. I~don't~like~you, in fact I hate you, so I'm going to make this easy for your tiny little pea brain to understand, your gonna die a very painful painful death, let's get started right?" He spoke in a sing song voice, smiling creepily at the women. Her eyes widened at the word "die", in all honesty she deserves this, hurting her OWN DAUGHTER for her personal gain.

They all want her in pain, more than you ever were

"What the fuck? Who the hell are you! Why am I here, you don't want to hurt me, I-I'll make you p-"  she started, hissing the phrase with her annoying, nasally voice. She somewhat hissed at the (clearly stronger and more powerful) man, she stuttered slightly, showing that her oh-so-strong composure was a complete lie, she was practically peeing herself on spot... coward.

"Make me pay! now how in the HELL would you do that bitch? In fact, we're here to make you pay, you made y/n suffer, and intentionally hurt her. I can't believe she stayed long enough to keep your ass stable you bitch, and you know what you did to help her? Nothing, you're a sad excuse for a mother,  it's about time you learn that... right?"  He spoke,  still smiling, he was unnaturally calm, that what made his aura so... eery. The women who one would call your biological mother was reeling in shock and her own form of self pity as she took in her situation.