01

Hi! Thank you for reading this story, I just want to remind you that this is my very first story about Levi Ackerman and English is not my main language, but please let me know if there are any errors.
Please enjoy and let me know what you think!
**

"How did you get that new phone?"

That was probably one of the worst questions anyone could be asking you, not because you didn't want to tell people, but because you knew you would get judged if you did so.

Eren kept playing around with your brand new iPhone, he could only dream about getting one as well. "It was a gift." You decided to say half the truth, better than nothing, right?

Your best friend nodded giving it back to you. "Are you still thinking about my proposal? Mikasa would be so happy to have you there." He tilted his head and you smiled awkwardly.

You were in deep shit, because of your student loan and your last fight with your parents, you were left without any money and financial support. To try and save money, you had started to work at a small Starbucks near your college, but that wasn't helping much so you decided to leave the college's dormitory and try to look for an apartment to share with people. That's when Eren, your best friend, had asked you to move in with him, Armin and Mikasa who were already living together.

"I'm considering it, not gonna lie, it sounds like a dream." But you still had to think about it, there were so many reasons why you felt uncomfortable living with them, first of all: your secret relationship. "But you know, I'm going to keep looking a bit."

"Sure." He shrugged, his biggest dream was to have you with him all the time. When he had asked you to move in, he hadn't even talked to the others about it, he knew they wouldn't mind, also he had no intention of letting that chance flying away. "How about we go to that pub you like tonight?" He asked then.

You bit your lip, you hadn't planned anything for that night, but you knew pretty well that that could change any moment. "I don't know-" as soon as those words left your mouth, your phone rang signaling you a new message.

From Levi:
I'm outside, get your ass here.

Yeah, that was enough to refuse Eren's offer. "I actually just remembered that I had to do, plus I have a few tests these days. I really have to go and study." You explained getting up. "I'll see you tomorrow, yes?"

"Absolutely, have a great-" but you were already leaving.

Who was Levi? You didn't really know how to answer that question. He was your hook up partner? Your sugar daddy? Both? You didn't really care about the label.

You had met him a month ago, things were bad and you had just heard your father telling you that he was going to stop paying because you refused to work for him in your family shop. So your friends, Mikasa, Sasha, Historia, and Ymir had decided to take you out for a few drinks, they knew a place where they wouldn't ask for your ID since you were all only 19.

That's where you met Levi, he was there with some of his friends as well. He saw you as you were trying to flirt with the bartender to get a discount on your drink, he thought it was embarrassing seeing how a little girl like you was showing skin just for a stupid drink.

Next thing you knew, a handsome man with her black hair and a rather serious expression sat next to you at the bar, you looked around and made sure that the girls were still dancing not too far away from you.

The man handed the barman his credit card. "Mine and hers." He simply said and you looked at him surprised.

"I'm sorry." You blinked watching as the barman handed you both your drinks. "I can't accept it." You shook your head feeling unsure about the situation, a total stranger buying you stuff? Didn't sit right with you.