09

Hey guys, so last time I asked you if you wanted this story to keep going and I'm very happy to know that you want me to keep writing this. I am very thankful to all of you, I didn't expect so much positive feedback, it made me cry :,)
I'll leave a note at the end of the chapter for some details about the story, for now enjoy the chapter!

Warnings: a smut scene at the end, I'm getting too comfortable with writing smut😩

"I knew you would give up one day." You giggled sitting on the seat next to the window, you grinned as you watched Levi struggling to pass through the other passengers to sit right next to you after he had placed your bags on top of the seats. You hugged his arm and placed your head on his shoulder feeling happy and excited to finally being able to go on an adventure with your boyfriend.

He snorted and put on the belts, he glared at you as to tell you to do the same, but you just giggled because the plane wasn't even full yet. "You look too pleased, brat." Levi leaned his head over yours and your heart skipped a bit, loving how caring and soft he could be from times to times, mostly after he had got comfortable to be your boyfriend in public and not only behind closed doors, even if he didn't like demonstrations of affections in public, he started to do that more and more often. "Are you sure you want to go there? It's a place for kids."

"Excuse you? What am I to you? An old lady?" You joked raising your head to face him, he rolled his eyes not amused by your stupid comment. "And don't act like you don't want to go to Disney World, I saw the way your eyes sparkled when you saw Belle in the Beauty and the Beast." You poked at his arm teasingly.

"You make me sound like a pedophile." He groaned and placed his arm around your shoulders. "And the only part I liked was when they were cleaning the castle." He commented and you chuckled, but you were sure he liked those Disney movies you made him watch with you before going to bed. "Plus, this is just a gift because you did well in your final exams."

When Levi had told you that he was going to buy you anything you wanted if you would've been able to get a good grade on your finals, you began studying like crazy, barely even went out anymore, and kept your nose behind books all day and almost all night. Because of that, you got in an argument with him, you weren't giving him enough attention, or at least not as much as he wanted, but you had been able to talk it through. "I know, the choice was between this and buying you a maid costume."

"You must be joking." He raised his eyebrows surprised.

"Nope, but I figured I can convince you to get a maid costume someday somehow, Disney World is way better." You said satisfied and sighed closing your eyes. "It's a 3 hours flight, I suggest we sleep so later we'll be ready to walk all day."

"I honestly thought you wanted a dog or something, that's why I proposed the deal in the first place." He muttered.

"Nah, too much responsibility for a girl like me, if you don't buy me food then I forget to eat, let alone having to remember to feed another animal being." You joked and he nodded agreeing with you, it happened many times that he had to look after you, mostly during your studying time, he would bring you food, tea, and energy drinks, he had to take you to bed whenever you fell asleep on your desk or the sofa. "But thank you for taking me to Disney World, you're the best boyfriend ever!" You kissed his cheek.

"I'm the only moron that got fooled to get you there." He joked and you nodded. "Hanji said she'll be pissed if we don't buy her a souvenir." He then told you turning to his usual bored expression.

"Oh yeah! We'll buy a souvenir for each of our friends, don't worry about it, I have everything planned." You had a list of all the things you wanted to do and buy, his friends had basically become yours too as you had spent plenty of time together. Erwin and Hanji had become a sort of older siblings and they were honestly the best. "Ugh, I should call my friends and let them know I'm about to leave." You muttered under your breath, taking your phone.