SEVENTEEN

"All set!" Rehan smiled to himself making sure all the arrangements were done. Now he couldn't wait to have his butterfly in his arms.

"Rehan....where are you?"

His heart warmed up hearing her voice and he turned back only to have him.....enchanted.

She stood at the door frame with her hair open, falling down in waves over her bare shoulders as she wore a purple sleeveless frock which reached just above her knees and bare feet. She was beautiful and soo cute at the same time. What a dangerous combination indeed!

She stretched her hand towards him to find him.
"Rehan...."

He got out of his thoughts and immediately got on his feet, reaching for her hand. Muskan smiled relieved and followed him.

"Butterfly, you look beautiful." He whispered in her ear and kissed her knuckles making her blush.

"Thankyou..."

"I have a surprise for you."

Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

He guided her making her sit on the wooden floor. A warm heat gently touching her cutting through the cold. Then, she felt something soft enveloping her accompanied by his arms around her.

"Warm enough?"

She nodded smiling and placed her head on his shoulder. It was soo comfortable and she felt like she could stay like that forever.

"As my butterfly hates bonfires, I thought why now place a heated in front and pretend it to be one while we cuddle and.... I can read you a boring short romance novel."

Muskan giggled snuggling closer to him, folding her legs on his lap.
"Romance novels are not boring....and....it would sound too sexy in your voice."

Rehan's eyes widened at her unusual compliment.
"Look who's learning to flirt."

Muskan turned crimson and he couldn't resist kissing her apple cheeks and kissed her nose, her forehead and gave a quick peck over her lips.

"Now should I start reading?"

She nodded eagerly in response and he clearing his throat, he began.

Her expressions while listening to the story were too adorable. She was quitely sipping on her hot cocoa with her full concentration on the story, she didn't realise the blanket falling down from her lap revealing her legs. Rehan forget the story and couldn't help stare on her milky white thighs as the frock slipped up.

"Then....then what happened?" She asked curiously.

"Oh...right...." He continued the story getting distracted at times. Finally the not soo short story ended and also her cocoa.

"Wow! That was beautiful!"

"Yeah.... soo beautiful." He murmured looking at her legs.

Suddenly she felt for his face and held it between her small hands surprising him.
"No matter which story they write....our lovestory will the the most beautiful story for me Rehan." She whispered and finding his lips with her thumb following his breath, placed a gentle kiss on his lips.
"And yes..... I do feel like kissing you whenever I hear your voice."

Rehan blinked at her sudden romantic gesture. It was the first time he was seeing her soo bold. Was it the Lonavala wind? If yes, then he definitely wanted to come here again and again. Thanks to that he just couldn't resist anymore.
"Butterfly....can I touch you."

And here I thought we could just cuddle tonight. How stupid of me!

Muskan nodded shyly.
He slowly slipped his fingertips up from her ankles till her knees making her shudder.
"Your legs are.... beautiful butterfly."