20

Mature scenes(+14) coming up, if you're not comfortable, please scroll down to the second divider. 💛

••✦❤️🕷❤️✦••

(+14)

Natasha's moans filled the room as Steve nibbled her tights with his teeth. Her fingers tugging his blonde hair  he while brushed his teeth on her skin, teasing her fiercely.

It all had escalated too quickly.

He asked her if she trusted him, she said always and the next thing she knew, his lips crashed on hers as his hand got a hold of the hem of her dress, pulling it up while the other eagerly flew under her dress to her bra, cupping her breast and gave it a squeeze. Natasha arched her back and sat up slightly, an attempt to help him pull her dress off. As soon as the dress was off he threw it over the bed, then straightened his back taking a sitting position as his eyes roamed her body, now only covered with black lace lingerie. 

Natasha felt her heart beat faster and her body heat increasing under his stare. Steve's gaze traveled from her lips to her neck, down to her collarbone to her breast and over her abdomen to rest on the scar on her hip. She saw his face flush as he drifted his eyes from her body back to her face to focus on her eyes as he leaned down and kissed her. 

"You're gorgeous." 

He whispered against her lips as their lips touched. Natasha's hands rushed to unbutton his shirt and pushed it off him as soon as she succeeded. Steve parted their lips to plant kisses on her jawline, all the way down to her neck. Her fingers traced over his abs down to focus on undoing his jeans, pushing it down as soon as she did so. He carried on, pushing his jeans away while he started to linger kisses from her jaw to her neck, then sucked on her pulse, causing a moan to escape her lips. Steve's hands cupped her breasts as he kept on sucking, one curling down to her back as she once again arched her back, giving him the chance to unhook her bra. He tossed it away and his hands went back to cupping her breast as his lips found their way to them, sucking her flesh from her neck to her collarbone and between her curves. With his right hand massaging her breast, the other slid down to her groin, under her panties to reach her intimate part. 

He smirked as he found her already wet. His lips brushed against her breast, planting kisses on it as the other was cupped in his right hand, he sucked her breast, his left hand slipped to her folds to stroke her. Natasha couldn't hold herself back, a trail of moans escaped her lips with his every touch as she rolled her hips. Steve moved away from her breast, brushing his lips on her abdomen as he moved to her lace panties. Natasha was all too ready for him, but he wasn't going to rush. He looked up into her eyes, his hands holding the hem of her underwear and pulled it down. The desire and hunger in his eyes felt too overwhelming for Natasha who felt her heart racing to escape her chest. Then he turned his eyes to her body, brushing his teeth on her tights as he took a light bite. Natasha lightly screamed, enough for Steve to know it was driving her crazier.

Natasha's moans filled the room as Steve nibbled her tights with his teeth. Her fingers tugged in his blond hair as he brushed his teeth on her skin, teasing her fiercely.

He outlined her clit with his index, then slid it between her folds. Natasha let out a loud cry as she felt him press his tongue to her folds, he groaned at her taste. He pushed his tongue in and out of her.

"FUCK!" Natasha let out a moan and felt Steve pull away, she couldn't help but smirk "If you're going to say langu-" she was cut of with a loud moan and cry as two fingers were pushed inside her "Oh my god!" She raised her neck to look at him, his tongue eagerly stroking her clit and fingers slipping in and out of her.