11

Unedited :) 

***

HAVE you ever danced on a pole before?"

Blisse and Konstantin had decided to stay in one of Konstantin's private rooms until they felt the need to leave. The music was still booming in the background as more and more customers attended the club. The room was dark and quiet but the shimmer of light coming from the window gave Blisse enough vision to see Konstantin setting his shoes next to the table and filling two glasses with wine.

Blisse had changed into one of the short red dresses she found in the room and walked around barefoot. Konstantin didn't seem to mind as he gazed upon the beauty that was the Brazilian.

She stretched out on the couch. "Once or twice. I only do it for undercover missions."

He picked up her legs and transported them to his lap when he sat beside her. He started massaging her calves. "Would you mind doing a lap dance for me?"

She chuckled softly. "Depends on how much you're paying me. I'm sure you know that I'm a lover of money."

He smiled and reached his hand down to cup her mound. Her breath hitched as he squeezed tight and let go only to repeat his actions again. He took a short sip of his wine then started circling his finger.

"A hundred grand. How does that sound?"

As an answer, she climbed onto his lap and titled her hips to the beat of the music. She smiled viciously when a look of surprise overtook his face when she grabbed his finger and inserted it into her mouth. Her warm tongue coated his finger in seconds. His hand reached down around her to the front to grab her mound once more. Her hips counted to dance with the music, her ass bouncing up and down on his covered cock.

Both of their lower regions started throbbing for attention as she continued to bounce on him. The harsh grip on her hips tightened even more. It wasn't until he grabbed one of her breasts that they both knew they wanted to have at it.

"I've never fucked a Russian before," she whispered. "I wonder if they're a good fuck as everyone likes to claim they are."

In a swift moment, he lifted her up and turned her around so she was facing him. He shredded her dress to reveal her glorious, luscious naked body underneath.

Their lips crashed together. Tongues fighting for dominance as the heat and lust between them escalated. They felt horny. They felt delight. They felt hunger. They felt desire.

He pushed her down the couch. His hands wandered up her sides to her breasts where he attached his mouth on her nipples. She moaned into the dark room as he squeezed and pinched then his hands began strolling their way to her core.

He forced her legs apart and gazed upon her glistening core. With his eyes locked onto hers, he licked up, coating his tongue in her juices. He feasted on her sending small shocks throughout her body. Twirling his tongue inside her, her, a finger dove into her hole making her gasp for air.

"Fuck, Konstantin," she moaned out.

Another finger went in, triggering her to start humping his fingers with no intention to stop.

"Kon," he stated. "This pussy. I could feast on it all day."

He slapped her mound, illuminating electrical waves vibrating throughout her body.

"It's mine."

Another slap.

"You're mine."

She closed her eyes, basking in the sensation of electrical hums and sensational delights that were fluttering all around them. He kissed her neck and massaged her walls with three fingers. She felt herself begin to tear apart when he blew directly on her core. The cool air bringing about great pleasure through her clit.