Unexpected Encounter

*3rd person POV*

Y/N, Isa, Akeno and Michael were inside the shrine as Y/N and Isa were sitting on one side of a table, Akeno was sitting on the middle and Michael was standing across Y/N and Isa.

Isa:*Thoughts*This is the Chief of the Angels? He's super important. Why...?

Then she feels her body shaking.

Isa:What's this? My whole body feels on edge... No, it's not rwaching to this person.

Suddenly a bright flash appeared and a sword was revealed.

Michael:Hyoudou Isa.

Isa:Yes?

Michael:This is Dragon Slayer. Also known as the holy sword that Mills dragons, Ascalon.

Isa:So that's why I was feeling on edges.

Michael:I was actually thinking of giving this to you.

Isa:Huh, to me?

Michael:It might be more accurate to say that I want you to assimilate it into your Boosted Gear. It is rumored that you're the weakest host in history, so I thought it might be a good support weapon for you.

Isa:*Sad*Weakest? But why?

Michael:After the Great War, there was no more large-scale fighting, but as you know the three great powers are fighting in small battles even now.

Y/N:*Thoughts*That was considered a small battle?

Michael:If this continues, everything will be destroyed some day. Or it is possible that a diferent power will attack before that happens.

Isa:Diferent powers?

Michael:There are mythological systems outside of the three great powers. So I think the upcoming summit will be a great oportunity.

Y/N:Good oportunity?

Michael:For the Three Great Powers to join forces and stop this useless fighting.

Y/N:Didn't the Three Great Powers joined forces once in the past.

Michael:Indeed. There was only one time everyone joined forces. It was when the Red and White Dragons disturbed the battlefield. So I'm asking you, the Red Dragon Empress, to allow us to join forces again. As for you L/N Y/N, I wish to give you a gift as well.

Y/N:Me too?

Suddenly another flash appeared and curved sword appeared by Ascalon's side.