A Terrifying event.

*Y/N POV*

I was in a room with the ORC and Akechi as Azazel was in front of us.

Azazel:To defeat Loki, Odin will return North to retrieve Mjolnir. But Ajuka, who teleported Loki, saya he can only keep him at bay for about a day.

Rias:Just one day?

Azazel:If Loki recovers and attacks us again, we'll have to fight him head-on.

Rias:If the great devil class of each side moves to fight, there's a chance another large scale war will break out.

Azazel:If that happens, what Loki calls Ragnarok, and the chaos of war that the Chaos Brigade wants, will begin.

Y/N:The begining of the end.

Akechi:That's probably what they're aiming for.

Akeno:It would be great if Mjolnir makes it in time, but...

Rias:Let see Sirzechs Lucifer.

*Mini-Timeskip*

Me, Rias and Akechi were now at the room were the leaders' meeting was being held.

Sirzechs:So you want to try and slow him down?

Ajuka:I can only send about 13 people at a time to Loki. Even with rest, I can only send another one or two afterwards. It will be a dificult mission.

Rias:I understand the danger.

Serafall:*smiles*Seems that others also want to volunteer...

The door opens and it reveals to be Sona, Tsubaki and Saji.

Sona:Three members of the Sitri family also wish to volunteer.

Serafall:*shrugs*She wouldn't listen to reason. Well, this problem was caused by our carelessness. Sona and Rias are related to great devils so I'm sure choosing them will cause bo objections.

Azazel:Two people have already been decided. We don't have time to waste on choosing people, so from our side, I will send Akechi.

Michael:On our side I will send Irina and Sumire, they will surely be an important asset to this endeavor.

Sumire and Irina:Please leave it to us.

Silver haired woman:Our enemy is a god of Asgard. I will also go.

Y/N:Then I will go as well.

Sirzechs:Please buy us some time until Mjolnir is transferred.

*Mini-Timeskip*

We were now outside as the leaders were in front of us and a teleport circle was beneath us except for Asia, Gasper and Mona.

Rias:It saddens me that we won't be together, but I'm leaving you with the defence force here.

Mona:I understand. I will protect them from any harm, Rias.

Asia:Yes. Y/N, make sure to come back.

Y/N Don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise.

Irina:We're together again, Xenovia.

Xenovia:Yeah. But, Irina. Thouth this may sound strange coming from a devil like me...

Irina:*smiles*You want to warn me about the danger, right?

Akechi:I was actually looking forward to work with you again, Yoshizawa-san.

Akechi:I must say the same, Akechi-san.

???:I apologize for the late introduction.

We turn around and see the silver hair woman wearing an armor.