Hidden Secrets

I'm currently sat in Allison's car, again

I'm currently sat in Allison's car, again. We have just finished another long day of school and right before we leave to go to hers she tells me she need to quickly get something from the bank. So here I am sat outside for the past 20 minuets waving my fingers and moving the droplets in the window.

"What's taking so long?" I huff and walk out of the the car and into the bank heading a lot of panic. Oh god Allison. I run through the bank following the sounds due to my lack of sight in the darkness. As I run I smell what seems like gasoline and panic even more. I run into this open room where there are multiple volts however only one was open and in front of it stood a scared Allison. I hear a lot of loud clashes and what seems like growling and before I know it two creature are running towards me. I quickly hold out my hands as my eyes glow gold. The two creatures are quickly lifted into the air. I push my arms forward and throw them into the wall behind them, they fall to the ground in pain and I see they left dents in the wall. They growl and stand up about to charge at me again before I throw two balls of water making them hit their heads on the wall again and the girl unconscious fall to the floor.  I turn to see Allison stood in shock as she watches my hand and eyes stop glowing.

"Allison! Are you ok?" I say running towards her my eyes still glowing. She wraps me into a hug. I quickly hear footsteps and I push Allison behind me and lift my hands showing colourful magic in them before it turns into flames. I stop when I see Scott and a tall dark haired man.

"Jasmine? What just happened? How are you doing that!" Scott says with a slightly panicked voice whilst watching me drop my hand and my eyes to stop glowing.

"I will explain later! But right now you need to tell me what going on and who the hell i just fought!" I shout turning to see that only a girl was laying against the wall and that the boy had gone.

"They are part of our pack and it's a full moon meaning that the guy that just ran off is a very pissed wolf! Allison let him go!" The other man yelled stepping towards us.

"Pack?" I say however I'm ignored.

"Do you know what you just released!"

"At least I'm not the one turning teenagers into killers!" Allison shouts back at him.

"Really what about your family!"

"Enough god you mortals like to be dramatic when there is danger! It's just a wolf we will catch him. Where and who is this thing?" I ask Scott who is the only one out of the three that's calm.

"His names Boyd and we don't know where he could be. All we know is that he's dangerous to the town." Scott says.

"Ok then let's go get him." I say turning around and start to walk out of the bank.

"What are you!?" The man yelled from behind me. I just smile and turn showing my golden glowing eyes.

"I'm a goddess."