Sincerely

Emilie Harmon had carried these letters all the way from New York to Kentucky and back again and now she was going to read them alone in the very place they were written.

Dear Emilie,

I haven't written an actual letter in a while.

I've always been more of a talking person but I've just been kind of thinking about you so if this how I have to contact you so be it

You know I hung up one of your drawings

It's sort of small but still it's one of my only art decor and I love it

Emilie hadn't noticed any of her drawings, especially considering how much time she'd spent in this apartment. So she looked around for it, framed or something, but couldn't find it. She then got up and looked over at the kitchen. He had hung it up on his fridge, like a proud mother almost. This made her laugh to herself. The other men in the house were confused, but she walked back into the room to continue to read them alone.

Dear Emilie,

It's kind of funny how our little calls and these little letters have become part of my routine. I'll sit at my table and talk to you for what feels like hours and then sit down and write.

I would've never thought I'd be writing these little things.

I wish I knew why you weren't receiving these. A letter from you would give me another thing to hang on my wall.

She smiled to herself. There were so many letters in the stack so she skimmed over a lot of them.

Dear Emilie,

I honestly can't believe half the thing that happened this weekend, and you kissed me of all things.

She still vividly remembered that weekend, that feeling.

Dear Emilie,

You keep on saying things like "i'm talking too much," but I don't think you could ever talk too much. I love listening to your voice and how whenever you get excited about something your talking almost becomes a song.

Dear Emilie,

It's so weird to be writing one of these with you just across the table. It almost feels like I have a little secret, you seem to be so fixed on your drawing so I think I'll get away with this.

Your hands are covered in coal but your hand still look so dainty.

You just smudged some on your face, I don't know if I'm going to tell you because you just look so cute.

There had been many times where they would sit in silence, just basking in each other's presence.

Dear Emilie,

I'm surprised by how beautiful you can be. Half the time you'll just be doing something mundane and I'll look up, it'll almost feel like all the air has left my chest and just think to myself, Fuck, she's the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life.

That letter made her blush a little,

Dear Emilie,

It's so weird to have tournaments with you.

Weird in a good way but every time I look up I can easily find your face in the sea of reporters, or really few reporters but still. I try not to look up to much and focus, but being honest I've never had anything besides the game to focus on.

It's always been pretty hard for me to say a lot of what I think, part of its probably just normal nervousness. There's many things I think about you that I just never say.