Part 16 || get out!

Heeseung's POV

I went to the side and started watching secretly. Were y/n and Sunghoon secretly dating? They entered the house and I saw a middle aged woman looking angry. Sunghoon's hands were on y/n's shoulder but the thing is... they all looked so scared. The woman started talking but I couldn't hear anything. A few seconds later and the woman slapped y/n!

Heeseung: "what the fuck!" Sunghoon Jake and Yeji went to her who was on the ground. The woman yelled and y/n stood up. She slowly looked up and the woman punched her! I clenched my fists and jaw and gritted my teeth.

Jake suddenly stood up and held onto the woman's arm to stop her but the woman punched him as well. The woman shouted something at him then suddenly Sunghoon looked like he shouted something to her but the woman shouted back. Yeji went to Jake to see if he was ok.

I felt like going in but something just stopped me. There's a voice telling me if I went it, things would be worse. Suddenly the woman grabbed y/n's collar lifting her up. Sunghoon was about to help her but she stopped him. The woman shouted some things to y/n and y/n shouted back. They yelled at each other for a while before she punched her again. I closed my eyes, I couldn't bare to watch y/n get hurt. The woman beat her up, kicked her, slapped her and punched her. They yelled at each other for a bit before the woman shouted something that made Jake and y/n cry more than they already were and Sunghoon and Yeji's face in complete shock.

The woman seemed annoyed so she got her stuff and exited the house leaving all my friends in there crying. I touched my face and I didn't realize I was crying as well. Something told me to go in but I hesitated.

Heeseung: "fuck it" I ran to the front door and barged in

Heeseung: "Y/N!"

Y/N's POV

Heeseung: "Y/N!" We all look up to see Heeseung crying with a worried face. He ran towards me and bent down grabbing my face gently scanning me for any injuries

Y/N: "wh-what are y-you doing he-here?" I was shocked. I didn't want him to see anything.

Heeseung: "I followed you home and I saw everything through the glass and-"

Y/N: "you followed me home?!" I asked angrily

Heeseung: "yes but that's not the point! Why didn't you tell me!"

Jake: "Heeseung-"

Heeseung: "why didn't you tell me y/n!" He cut off Jake but I was just angry

Y/N: "I told you to respect my privacy right?!"

Heeseung's POV

Why is she like this?!

Heeseung: "yes you did! But you were being suspicious so I-"

Y/N: "so you invaded my privacy?"

Heeseung: "what does it matter?! You should've told me what's going on at home!"

Sunghoon: "Heeseung you should go!" He tried pushing me but I pushed his hand away harshly

Heeseung: "I have the right to know y/n!"

Y/N: "who are you to tell me what I want to say or not!"

Heeseung: "because I'm your friend!"

Y/N: "huh friend?! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I'M IN THIS SITUATION!" She shouted at my face and I slumped down. I'm the reason for causing this?

Heeseung: "ho-how?" She glared at me and sighed

Y/N: "YOU'RE ALWAYS NUMBER 1! MY MOM IS LITERALLY ASHAMED OF ME! SHE JUST TOLD ME SHE WISHED SHE NEVER HAD A DUMB DAUGHTER LIKE ME! IF I WAS NUMBER 1 SHE'D BE BRAGGING ABOUT ME BUT I CAN NEVER BEAT YOU!" She started crying hysterically and tears started streaming down my face

Heeseung: "y-y/n I didn't-"

Y/N: "just leave"

Y/N's POV

Heeseung: "you know, I'm just trying to help. I came here because I was worried, I came here to see what was wrong. You pay me back by yelling at me and telling me to leave" I felt like crying even more. When he didn't hear a response from me he scoffed and said "fine if that's what you want I'll leave you" he slammed the door and I cried even louder now

Yeji: "y/n just go and cry we're here for you"

Sunghoon: "release all your feelings"

Jake: "we'll fix this as soon as we can ok" they hugged me and I just cried and cried.

Y/N: "I made a horrible mistake! I have to go to apologize to Heeseung" I stood up and ran out of the door.

Sunghoon: "Y/N!"

Yeji: "Y/N DON'T!"

Jake: "Y/N! COME BACK HERE!" They yelled calling me back but I didn't care. I had to apologize to him. He was only trying to help. I took him for granted. I wasn't in the right mind and I was so overwhelmed I pushed the one and person I love. (She loves Jake Yeji and Sunghoon too but like more than friends yk what I mean HAHAHHAHA)

I ran and ran to his house. I was in his village which was surrounded by giant houses.

Y/N: "which one is his house?" I bent down panting but after a few seconds I started running again. "Why are these roads so big?" So many cars we driving fast and they hurt my ears. As I was running a car beeped at me and I covered my ears. As I was about to open my eyes I was hit by something really hard and blacked out