JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!

Holla everyone..... So guys you all didn't completed the goal na it's realy bad but still I am posting the chapter on my readers request...... I know you missed the FF alot in this whole time..... i was on leave but seeing your excitement I cancelled half of my holiday & started working on next chapter..... I was about to surprise my all readers by uploading this chapter on Friday but i fell sick 🤒...... So i was not able to finish the writing on time but now I am fine & doing great..... I know you are very eager to read today's chapter & very very excited to know about the unique punishment of ARYAMAAN for his dear LUNA..... So here I am with the very next chapter HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT of my oops sorry are ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE..... without westing your precious time in my any further non stop bak bak & without making you irritated with it lets start the chapter so here we go.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab Bhi Tanhai Mein Tere Sang Jale,
Is Falak Pe Judai Ke Shamme Jale...

Dono Daria Daras Ko Bhatakti Rahi,
Ek Samandar Ke Kitne Hi Aansu Bahe....

Chandni Bichh Gayi Hai Jameen Pe Magar,
Bujh Gaya Chand Meri Parchhayi Tale....

Meri Aawaz Ko Tum Sun Na Saki
Ham Nigahon Se Sadayen Dete Rahe....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

ARYAMAAN : It's time for your punishment LUNA.....

He said smiling devilishly while seeing his smile & hearing it ABHITI/RUHI smirked sadly & said in disappointed voice.......

ABHITI/RUHI : What can I expect from you rather than this..... I knew it that you will do something like this & to be hondets I was already prepared for this...... You can do whatever you want to do with me but i am not afraid of you MR. MAFIA KING ARS..... Let me see what can you do...... What will you do ha... Well let me.... You will caged me.... Or you will torture me..... Like If I cares..... What will you do at last ha.... Lastly you will kill me right then do it......

She said casually raising her hands in air, not showing a single line of fear or concern in her voice & on her face...... while hearing it ARYAMAAN felt bad that she thinks about him like this but controlling his emotions he said in stern & cold voice with very serious face.....

ARYAMAAN : How do you even though that LUNA.... how come you thought that i will torture you, will give you pain.... I will not spare the person who will even make a scratch on you so how would I can kill you LUNA...... The person whosever eye you will see hell next second as you are mine queen.... Mine girl.... mine to hurt, mine to love, mine to tease, mine to make angry, mine to mend, mine to brock, mine to make happy, mine to make laugh, mine to make sad..... Everything about you is mine.... Just mine... You are mine only mine..... May be your love for me was fake.... But not mine... May be your concern, care, affection was fake not mine.... Ya I will punish you for your betrayal but in an unique way as ARS never forgives betrayer nor forgets betrayal..

He said in determined voice with a devilish glint in his eyes while seeing his expression ABHITI/RUHI got worried it made her confused so she asked......