JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!

Hola everyone... So guys how are you ha... I hope you all are fine... Well I can't say the same for me... As currently I am lying on my bed in my duvet hearing my mumma's scolding... Actually the matter is that I ate a whole bowl of ice cream & suddenly the weather got changed & I fall sick... Now tested positive for typhoid.... Currently I am sneezing & coughing very badly with high fever... & in exchange of ice cream now I am testing bitter medicines 🥺 & that idiot doctor gave me injection 😭 on my arm... Once let me found the person who invented it I sware I won't spare him/her.... Let it be... So what I was saying ya i was getting really bore & I can't speack more due to throat infection & as its paining i can't speack much & for a silent yet talkative girl like me it is very difficult to stay silent so i am taking out my frustration with my words... As I was free you know I was na reminiscing my collage moment before corona pandemic & remaining one of the incident I burst out in laugh like mad person rolling on bed... Ok ok let me tell you the incident without taking any footage... So Once na we 3 besties were doing project work in are collage lab & was very engross in work... Well I haven't told you earlier but you know I am short hight girl.... You know not really short but ok you can call me short as my friends calls me shorty & I wera heels but thire is reason behind in which I will tell you in next chapter so back to point it was all empty as I said we used to work for long whether other teams used to work for 2-3 hours only that only thrice in a week while we used to work monday to Saturday... Due to this all teachers were jealous on are team as we were doing hard work while others were doing time pass.... So they used to created disturbance in are work but it says na " mehnat rang lati hai "" Choti chti lehron se naiyan paar nahi hoti koshish karne walo ke haar nahi hoti"" Hathi chale bazar kutte bhonke hazar"here was the same case we didn't paid attention to them they even stole us are project things which my bestie used to get back from them by hook or by crook while my another bestie used to argue & fight with those boys... That one common friend used to stay absent saying she is I'll all 365 days while that boy used to fa
Flaunt at me of his money saying I should not worry about things he is there & he will pay we don't need to take tension which irks me alot.. As of he know who I am... If he got to know that time who I am & which family I belongs he wouldn't have dared to flaunt his money on me.... But let it be so back to thr topic we were performing some work I wanted some stuff which was kept on hight.... My besties was performing work on lab table seating on a sto while other was preparing other things at other corner & sir were reading project work papers... I didn't told you na are collage lab is very big we have 2 labs in each section every lab has different instrument room & work room then the work room lab has 6 big tables in it & 70 stools with a board & surrounded by different practice work stuff.... So coming back to point my bestie stood from her stool & started doing some work on the lab table in front of her, thire were many stools in lab but all were a bit far so me being me the very lazy kiya I took the stool on which she was seating & headed to the shelf from where I wanted to bring that thing which I wanted & was placed at high on 5 th shelf.... So she didn't knew that I have took her stool... In that mean time I bring that thing down & keep it on lab work table then I was going to keep her stool at its place again you know so generous me 😌 but never do any ghamand( ego )..... But that dumbo without looking at back sat 🤣 & yes you are right she directly landed on ground.... Omg😂 can't hold my laught remembering her reaction.. That stupid girl fell in front of sir... 🤣 bhai gazab beijjati... 😂 & what was the funniest part of the story know... Instead was helping her to stud back on her legs we both means me & my another bestie burst out onto laughter.... Oh my my... My stomach still hurts remembering that incident no no she didn't punch me but we laughed so hard na..... 🤣 that our stomach & cheeks were hurting while are eyes we're releasing ganga jamuna.... & she was looking at us shocked... Them after laughing for like some good 5 minutes which were feeling like eternity we helped her & made her stand on her legs till that time.... That queen of fools was seating on her place looking at her like fools 😂 she was so shocked & dumbfounded na🤣... She didn't realised for good 3 minutes that what happened.... 😂 & which made us are sir burst out in laughter... I should praise that man he deserves a salute.... man he hold that laughter for good 3 minutes & latter was trying to control it but was getting fail in very badly as he was shushhhhing us while he himself was holding hard his laughter but as if anyone can control the laughter & he too burst in laugh..... While are bestie glared at us.... You know my shoulder still hurts no not because of laughter yaar but because of punch she gave me.... What was my fault I am so innocent 🥺 I didn't did that purposefully... I cried & begged in front of her to spare me still that bedil ladki ( heartless girl ) took the treat of WAFFLES WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM from me as a compensation & she even hit me with cruelty in my shoulder.... That devil didn't stop here only but after falling that crazy girl made me ran in whole collage campus like a 100 meter marathon race no no it wasn't punnishment but in lunch time that dumbo was running after my life like a wounded lioness & I was running to save my life from her.... You know I wasnt at fault you know na I am so innocent🥺 I just asked that poor injured girl that dose she needs zandu bam🤣 & she giving me thousands of curses & ran behind me like a range bull.... Hump.... Bhalai ka jamana hi nahi raha...... Let it be i know my readers know how innocent thire KIYA is🥺... So as usual after a lots of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine which makes you hell irritate & frustrated ( Don't say no as I know very well that you are ) & gives me piece ( what to do yaar you know na I loves to make you irritated & frustrated... 🤭its devil😈 me... ) Ha so before you become hell angry ( which you are 😉) & throw tomatoes on me un comment section ( which I am sure you are going to do )let's start your favourite work of reading new chapter NOW YOU ARE HUSBAND & BRIDE.... Of are very most favorite & fantastic 😁 FF JUNOON THR OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... So without westing your further precious time ( which I already did ) & knowing you are very eager so without checking your patience let's start reading today's chapter but not before thanking some of the my true reader TanishaDurai, hotel048 & SnehaDeb3 for voting all the chapters of JUNOON... It means a lot for me guys.. So coming back to point let's read the chapter & HERE WE GOOOOO........