#6

"Wake up Oppa!!",Gowoon yelled while knocking his door repeatedly before she walked to her room to get prepared.

"Sh*t I'm late!"

Instantly,Seojun shimmied out of the thick red blanket covering him before jumping down on the floor.His hurried actions caused him to trip on the bedsheet and fall face first on the floor and mentally slapped his face for being clumsy.

Seojun rubbed his aching nose slightly and sniffed twice.He sprayed his perfume on his body cause he didnt have time to get shower.After that,he stood up and then headed to the door.

He slowly turned the knob and opened the door slightly open.The gap was big enough to squeeze his body in so Seojun tiptoed in it and squeezed his eyes shut when his butt got stuck for a little.

After seconds of pulling, he was finally free. He happily released a sigh of relief. At least Mrs. Mihyang didn't know that he's late for school.

- -

Seojun ran to the school gate at the back cause he's already late and he might get punished if he walked into the school entrance. Luckily, he managed to avoid himself from getting caught by the teacher.

He took a few steps back then ran, jumped until he managed to climb the gate. He again quickly jumped down to the ground and dust himself off.

"I know you have experience"

Seojun turned to his back as he flinched, surprised with Suho's presence.

"Here",Suho gave a plastic bag to Seojun. Seojun gave Suho a confused look while took the bag from Suho. He looked inside the plastic bag containing sandwiches and orange juice box.

"Thank—",he looked up but Suho already leave.He looked back at the plastic bag and smiled.

- -

All the students were at the library as Mr. Han take a leave so he assigned them to do their homework.

"Aishhhh i'm tired",Seojun slammed his head on the table, gaining attention by other students while his classmates turned to him in reflex.

"Han Seojun,keep quiet.You're too loud",Jugyeong scolded Seojun while covering her face with her book cause she's so uncomfortable with the attention they get because of Seojun.

"Hey guys",Soojin approached them and took the seat beside Jugyeong."Soojin,do you want to join us?We're planning to do a study-group after school",Sooah invited Soojin followed by Jugyeong and Taehoon.

While they were talking among them,Seojun kept on looking around trying to search for Suho.

Thankfully,he caught a glimpse of his short dark hair just as he walked into the double doors of the library.

"Hey,i need to look for some books",Seojun told them quickly followed Suho.

"He look for some books?Is he nuts?",Chorong looked at Seojun in disbelief before he continue doing his work.

Suho walked into an aisle of books.Seojun went into the next row over and stopped when he saw Suho looking through some books on the shelf.Seojun bent down and shoved the books to the side so he could see Suho's face.At first Suho's eyes widened and he jumped slightly,but once his eyes fell on Seojun,he let out a breaths of relief.

"You scared me",Suho said as he pushed his bangs to the back,exposing his forehead.

"Well",Seojun trailed off awkwardly to Suho, instantly wished that he got his courage to talk to him.If that was even possible.

"What is it about?",his eyes flickered with something he wasn't sure of.

"Thank you for the sandwich",he thanked Suho,widely smiling.

Suho raised his eyebrows then nodded,accepted his gratitude.

They both suddenly turned awkward cause there's nothing to talk about.Seojun wished to talk more but he just smiled and tapped Suho's shoulder.

"Then,see you at class",he said before he walked back to his seat.

"Aisshhhh i don't know what to talk about,dammit!"

"Where's the book?",Chorong asked Seojun cause he came empty-handed.Seojun ignored his friend as he checked his phone,couldn't wait for the class to end so that he can stare at Suho during class.

"Lee Suho!"

Soojin waved them goodbye then ran to Suho.Suho stopped as Soojin approached him.They both talked about something before walked out from the library together.

Sooah suddenly moved her seat closer to the desk and tapped Jugyeong,

"Yahh are they dating?Soojin is the only girl that are close with Suho",she whispered but obviously her voice is too loud especially when she get Seojun's attention.

"I know right,but they look cute together",Jugyeong shared her opinion to her best friend.

"Soojin and Suho together?Is that cute?"

"Yesterday,i saw Suho went somewhere..maybe he went to meet Soojin cause Soojin told me that she have something to do last night.I think they want to hide their relationship",Sooah continue gossiping with Jugyeong.

"Idiot!he's with me last night!"

"What if they really together,aww so cute!!",both Jugyeong and Sooah cheered excitedly before them also the other students in the library flinched as Seojun suddenly knocked the table hard with his hand.

"Yahh Han Seojun,all the students are looking",Taehoon scolded Seojun but Seojun responded with his annoyed look,didn't care much.

He stood then tapped Chorong's shoulder,

"Im gonna look for some books",he said then walked to the bookshelves while Chorong gave him a confused look,judging his attitude.

"Again?What book he's been looking?",Chorong complained before he focused back to his work.