Chapter 19 : Language Nerd

I hate you, and then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.

Hans' POV -

How dare she order me not to stay. It's my decision and I will stay, let's see who the hell will stop me. I park my car as I see a car parking spot, and open my laptop while staying inside the car only.

After checking the final presentation of our new theme, reading and signing thousands of papers, I still have tons of work. But speaking of truth I can't focus on one, why did she tell to me leave? Does she have some other plans with that Santino?

Oh Lord, Have I mistaken? I know I'm the one who told her to do all this but Santino doesn't have a good reputation with women.

Should I go and see what is happening there?

I turn my wrist to see the time, and it's been just twenty minutes. Time is hell of a weird thing, when you want it to go slow, it'll run faster. And when you want it to run faster, it'll run so much slow.

I can't hold it anymore. I shut my laptop put it aside, buckle up the seat belt, hold the steering wheel with my left hand while turn the key with right and make my way to the cafe.

Exerting some force on the brake with my right foot, I halt the car at a corner from where I can see the two through the glass windows of the cafe. I can see the waiter taking the bucks, they must be coming out.

Noriana is wearing her fake smile. Now I know how successful I am in the first step of my mission. There is a different kind of satisfaction in seeing her like this.

Good Job Hans Nicholas Anderson.

I put the car windows up as I see them coming out. Yeah yeah, now they're doing those ' Good bye, Good bye ' formalities.

This man Seth is so predictable, and the way Noriana is faking smile, he must be cliching,' You're very beautiful, SIGNORA. ' Why do these people use Signore Signora in every sentence.

I'm a British, and I love being formal but this Seth, I just hate when he calls her Signora. I'm a man too and I can read his evil mind while just having a glance of him. This man is definitely not the kind she would want to date.

But, she's not dating him. I'm the one who forced her to do so. I sometimes do things I don't have to. There are so many ways to torture her and I chose this chav one.

I always make stupid decisions in wrath. Oh oh he's leaning towards her. What the hell is trying to do?

Bloody Hell! Is he trying to kiss her.

On the very first date, you creep!?

Wrong move, mate.

I remove the seatbelt and unlock the door with the thought to go and punch straight on his face and at least break his nose, and then squeeze his neck with these holy muscular hands of mine.

Wait. My brain sends a message to my feet to stop. Isn't that what I was intending to do?

Destroy Noriana's image in her own head.

So now what? It is happening. Why am I not feeling the satisfaction I'm supposed to. Why do I get the feeling whatever is happening, it's wrong?

The Noriana I remember, was a girl of principles, no matter what, she'll never let him even touch her so kissing is a no no chance. I shouldn't think too much.

Jesus Christ! Why the hell are you closing your eyes Nerd?

I need to do something!