•10

27th Feb, 2021

Read the note first, chapter is below that.🤫

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu!

Eyaaaaa girls! How're you all?
Half of the story is DONE!
More 10 chaps are left after this one.

Sooooo the matter is that...the story actually belongs to Veer and Zia but in this 50% of compilation, Tanvi and Zia are only prioritized.

Well it's tooooooo toooo toooo difficult for me to remove him from his place...but I'm really sorry it's impossible to change the plot.😢

Everything is planned and I can't let my heart feel weak for Tanvi and change the plot.

😍But no matter what happens, I swear he'll be the man forever loved by Zia...well that's another thing if she also loves Veer at the same time.

Now....I need to end Tanvi's chapters as soon as possible so I will skip the time where he won't be at home and show that Zia already begin loving him.

I hope Veer and Zia will be together by the 14th chapter.
So 4 chaps more with Tanvi....

Ohhh and a question....
What do you think, is it possible for someone to love 2 persons truly at the same time?
Like Thanzia.

Happy Reading......

Writer.

"Umm...hmm....Bhabiiiii...."
Shahveer mumbled with frustration covering his eyes with the duvet as sun rays rained on his face disturbing his sweet sleep.

He pulled the pillow up to his face from down his head to cover his whole face. The aching head and hot breathes made him even more lazy to be ready to open his eyes.

Stood Thanzia and Tanveer together after his bed, opposite to him as they both chuckled at his weird position in the bed.

"Veer get up it's alre.........."
Thanzia couldn't complete her line when his phone begin ringing because of the call just made by Tanveer standing right here in the room.

Thanzia controlled her giggle and turned her head to give a toothy smile to Tanveer expressed in her eyes.
Tanveer returned it back and looked back at the bed waiting for his brother's reaction at his call.

"Ufffff......."
Frustrated, Shahveer grabbed the phone and forcefully opened his eyes only to see his brother's name written in the phone screen.

"That bloody brother of mine, aaarggghhhhh! Bhabi Better Warn Your Husband To Not Call Me Ever Again."
His husky yet angry tone roared up as he dropped the call and snuggled in the soft pillow again.

Tanveer walked to the bed and sat on the bed trying his best to not let Shahveer doubt his presence here.

"Veer calm down. He might be calling to apologize. Plea....."

"I don't need his apology. At least he should have come for your sake.

How on the earth being a wife you don't mind his bloody freaking mistake of not visiting you?"
He yelled, still half asleep.