Chapter 2

The first few classes came and went by, and Law is already tired of this school. Some kid nearly knocked him over before school even started, some red haired guy named Kidd was teasing Law for no reason, and girls keep on bothering him and asking him for his number.

'I just want to be left alone' Law thinks while making his way to the cafeteria. At least it was lunch time.

Law walks into the huge cafeteria and feels the stares as he tried to finds his friends. This always happens when he changes schools, he and the rest of the group are labeled "The new kids" and people stare and whisper. He ignores them.

"Law! Over here!" He hears Shachi say. He looks over to see his friends already settled at a table. Law walks over and sits down, immediately laying his head on the table. "I hate it here already." He mumbles.

Penguin laughs. "It's not so bad for the first couple of weeks. I like being the new kid."

Jean shoves his mouth with half a sandwich before commenting. "Yeah, all the attention is on us."

Law groans. "That's the opposite of what I want."

Ikkaku shrugs. "I like it a little."

Law sighs in disbelief at his friends. "You guys are crazy."

Law takes out his lunch and begins to eat. Jean taps Law on the shoulder and gestures to a figure walking toward them. "Someone's coming toward us." he whispers.

Law recognizes the person. It's the guy who rammed into him earlier.

Law internally rolls his eyes at the wide smile from him. He would rather not talk to other human beings but his friends. He walks up to his table and asks. "Are you guys new?"

Shachi nods. "Yeah."

He beams and roughly grabs Shachi's hand, shaking it intensely. Shachi nearly jumps in his seat at the handshake, pulling away quickly, thinking his hand might fall off.

The male shakes each of their hand, and goes to shake Laws last. "Nice to meet you guys! My name is Monkey D. Luffy!"

Law glances at Luffys outstretched hand, but ignores it.

Luffy all of a sudden gets all close to Laws face, making Law extremely uncomfortable due to the close proximity.

"Aren't you the guy I bumped into earlier? I'm really sorry about that!" Luffy smiles.

Law puts his hand on Luffys face and shoves him away. "Your too close."

Luffy pouts and tilts his head at Law. "What's your name?"

"None of your business." Law bluntly says.

"I told you mine!"

"I don't care."

Luffy sighs and turns to his friends. "What's your guy's name?"

Penguin introduces the group. "I'm Penguin, the red head over there is Shachi, the big guy is Jean, her name is Ikkaku, and the assholes name is Trafalgar Law."

Law glares at Penguin for revealing his name, and reaches over the table to punch him in the shoulder. Penguin whines and rubs it. "Ow ow owwww."

Luffy laughs and nods. "So your name is Tral- uh trol- talf- Torao!" Luffy exclaims, making Law cringe at the nickname.

"It's Trafalgar. Tra-fal-gar." Law drags out the syllables, his bad mood becoming noticeable though his tone.

"Nah, i'm going to call you Torao!" Luffy says, shoving himself in between Shachi and Penguin, across from Law. He sits down and smiles for the millionth time at him.