Chapter 32: Bearing Children

The closeness between the two people's behaviors is obvious to all around them.

Gu Wei, the next person in power of the Gu Family, is married to a beta. The news spread among the Gu Family members who were present.

Back to the Gu Manor, He Yinyin and Gu Tiansheng were immediately surrounded by them.

"How could Gu Wei marry a beta?"

"Is this really true?"

"Elder brother and sister-in-law, how can you just let Gu Wi do such a foolish thing?"

"A beta, my god, I can't even imagine it."

"Beta can never conceive, don't you know?"

"I always thought Xiao Wei is mature and reliable, but what he did today makes me worry about the Gu Family's future once he takes over. He might do something that is even more shocking."

"Elder brother and sister-in-law, for the sake of the Gu Family's honor, we would never agree to this marriage."

"That's right, we don't recognize Gu Wei's marriage. Through his decision in marriage, it has proved that he is actually too young to inherit the Gu Family."

...

In the heated discussion, Gu Tiansheng's face had changed different emotions within a short moment, while He Yinyin lowered her eyes and listened on patiently as always.

When everyone talked dryly and found that the parents of the person involved were silent, their emotions slowly calmed down.

"Are you finished?" He Yinyin curled up the corners of her mouth, and the beautiful eyes swept across the group of people in front of her.

Hearing her question, the person who originally wanted to say a few words closed his mouth wittily.

"What's wrong with beta?" He Yinyin smiled, but said coldly, "Cousin Gu Wen, I remember your eldest son is a beta, what is it? You feel that marrying a beta is a shame to the Gu Family? How about you sever the father-son relationship with your eldest son?"

The alpha being named by He Yinyin immediately blushed.

In an instant, everyone present remembered that He Yinyin's second son, Gu Xing, is also a beta, and they just tried to devalue the beta in front of her.

Gu Tiansheng felt that her words were too blunt. He let out a fake cough to remind her that everyone here is the Gu Family members, but He Yinyin seemed to see through him, glanced at him lightly, and coldly said: "If you have a cold, go back to your room and rest."

"It's okay." Gu Tiansheng looked away awkwardly, and turned his head to look outside the door as if nothing had happened. He happened to see Gu Wei and Yue Fei walking in.

"Who will inherit the Gu Family, and how it is done," He Yinyin looked at the two people who said that they will not agree to Gu Wei inheriting the Gu Family, "The decision can be done upon your own opinions? Did I underestimate you two, or you two are being too self-righteous?"

"As for bearing children," He Yinyin's gaze shifted and fell lightly on the person who brought up the topic, "Gu Tong, I remember your wife is an omega, and you two have been married for seven or eight years. Why didn't I hear anything about having a child? What's the matter? Don't plan to have children yet?"

Gu Tong's face turned green and pale, it was not like they didn't want to have a child, they couldn't seem to get pregnant!

"Our Xiao Fei is still a child, and we are not in a hurry to have a baby."