Chapter 58: Swimming Pool

It was too quiet on the dinner table, Yue Fei wanted to find a topic, and suddenly remembered the news he saw in the morning, and asked Gu Wei: "I see the news about me on the Internet, does it matter? What happened to the Gu Group?"

Unexpectedly, the boy would ask about this. Gu Wei paused his chopsticks and said, "It's not a big deal, don't worry."

The reason for Yue Fei's accident had been thoroughly investigated. Due to Gu Wei married a beta, which helped to turn public opinion, so the person who hated the Gu Group went to extremes. They couldn't find Gu Tiansheng, so they steered their dissatisfaction from Gu Tiansheng on Gu Wei. They spent all the compensation money given by the Gu Group, and bought over a security guard from the group, they asked the guard to harm Gu Wei.

However, the security guard who got bought over had some limited access in the company. Prohibited items cannot be brought into the Gu Group, so they could only touch Gu Wei's car.

Although the person had deleted all surveillance records before the accident, the security of the group itself had two layers of protection, and the peripheral staff did not know that even if this layer of evidence on the surface was deleted, there were still other cameras in the garage.

Therefore, shortly after the accident, the truth behind it had been found out, but Gu Wei had not announced the result yet.

It was such a coincidence that the security guard was able to succeed under the double-layer security.

His methods were too crude and unprofessional. If the person riding the car that day was Gu Wei, this method would not have any effect on him at all; unfortunately, the person who was in the car that day was Yue Fei.

Such a crude job had hurt the person Gu Wei cared the most.

The complete report on this matter had long been placed on Gu Wei's desk. After some consideration, Gu Wei locked it in his drawer.

Because he had his doubt...that maybe the target of the accident from the beginning was not him, but Yue Fei.

Gu Wei didn't want Yue Fei to know these messy businesses, and now Yue Fei did not need to know about it for the time being.

"I planned to have a birthday party for you on your birthday yesterday, but I didn't expect the accident to happen. In addition, you could only be discharged from the hospital yesterday. I will cancel the party first. When you get better, I will make it up for you." Gu Wei said while placing a piece of food in Yue Fei's bowl.

Of course, the more important reason for canceling the party was because Yue Fei's differentiation period still has one week left, and Gu Wei did not want to take a risk.

The Yue Fei knows of his omega gender could get along with other alphas or omegas, but Gu Wei could not guarantee that the Yue Fei who had forgotten that he is an omega could get along well with others.

Yue Fei: "Oh, it's okay, I'm okay either way." He didn't remember anyone now, what party was he going to hold? Of course it was best to not do it.

During this meal, although the two had their own thoughts, they ate like usual because the food was prepared according to their usual tastes.

After the meal, Yue Fei came to the place where it was said to be his personal study. Seeing the study materials on the table, Yue Fei couldn't help but feel his brain busting out.

There were sticky notes on the desk, and Yue Fei saw one of them that read--"Aim for Scholarship!"

He remembered that Yue Fei in the book didn't seem to be a good learner. What was going on with this serious studying mode?