chapter 1 true traitors revealed(grammar refix)

2 years has past since izuku is sent to tartarus, but proplem is they never got izuku. After find car crash but somehow open from Inside, they assume izuku midoriya escape, they search for man hunt. But never found him, so search was off, assuming izuku was kill in car accident. Inko midoriya being shunned, all might try to help, but pros stop him and let be do there thing. Kirshima try everything to protect two believers, but shoto and denki inform parents to have qurick marriage on momo yaoyorozu and jiro Kyouka. As parents inform, family fathers talk about qurick marriage brings future grandchildren and powerful qurick, but mothers include two don't like idea, but their husband would yell shut up and I would hit you.
Momo and jiro still rember when their fathers tell them
Flashback
(Mr yaoyorozu: you are going to marry him and that's final
Mr. Kyouka: same as well
Both girls cry, and yell I will not marry him
Both get slap hard
Mr. Yayorozu and Mr.kyouka: you can't talk out this, both you marry this Friday. They continue to cry)
Flashback end
After that event, both yell I hate you, but father of them said nothing.
As wedding day come momo yayorozu
Wear beautiful white dress.

As well for jiro

As well for jiro.

As every student came to wedding, some glad they are getting marry, even mina, believe those two should go together

As every student came to wedding, some glad they are getting marry, even mina, believe those two should go together. Momo and jiro still not talk to them, but never listen to them. All might still believe in midorya. As well for aizwa, he stop hang out with midnight or any US teacher since that day.
As wedding begin, the bride come, but brides see shoto and denki still smile, but the sinister way.

Before anything happen, anti qurick cancel chain wrap around pro, and students, even parents as well but jiro and momo got out their

Before anything happen, anti qurick cancel chain wrap around pro, and students, even parents as well but jiro and momo got out their. They try to escape, then villan got them,and leader of league of villan tomura shiraki cane with Dabi, toga, and mist one as well.
Tomura: well well well, we meet again pro hero and UA brats.
Everyone got scare, but shoto and denki not afraid.
Pro: your never get a way of this.
He laugh and tell them to turn on camera to news.
As they did, while Japan saw news of league of villan crash wedding. But he will revealed truth about traitors
Tomura: Rember izuku midorya.
got everyone to know what happen to midorya
Bakugo yell: that traitor
Nezu: we already know he work for you!
Suddenly he laugh like crazy, everyone is confuse, but believers eyes widen, don't tell me
Tomura: to tell truth, midorya is not traitors to UA, but we frame him.
That mind blow to hero's in training as well bros. Police and government plan to delete criminal record of midorya if he still alive.
Tonura: truth be told their still a traitors UA.
Nezu just Shock, not only try scent a young boy in prison, but he was innocents. But now traitors is still in UA.
Tomura: do you like meet him, but you already meet them
As every look around, then they saw shoto and denki walk towards to tomura, their eyes open.
Shoto: we
Denki:are
Shoto/denki:villan
Everyone freak out about their two classmates are villan and poor mina her shipping world crash down.
Shoot and denki look at momo and jiro and smile
Shoto: we will let's our boys have some fun.
Denki: yeah fun you two
Everyone look horror as villans move closer to momo and jiro
Both girls crying, and rember izuku midorya be their for them and yell

Momo/Jiro: Izuku help us!
Parents look at them crying for help, fell shame to let's this happen, but fathers glare at daugter yelling for weak user
Villan laugh
Villan1: no one going to save you
Villan2: yeah just get on your knees and begin to....ahhhhhhhhh
Eveyone see blue beam hit multiple villan, and league of villan is shock.
??? GET THE HELL AWAY FROM. THEM!
As smoke clears, a familer green blue hair boy apper with momo and jiro on his shoulder.
Everyone:izuku/midorya/deku
League of villan shock that midoriya
return, especially shoto and denki

But look at izuku. he shown angry primal animal ready to attack.