The Always Watching Kota

Kota's pov

Sitting on the porch of my cabin I watched my brother's moving around, Gabriel was coming in and out of Owen and Sean's cabin, he was tasked with having to decorate every ones cabin's on the inside. It wasn't going to be easy seeing as there are no shops around were he can just buy everything  he was going to need. He will have to use whatever mother nature had to offer him. But I had faith in him and knew he would be able to accomplish it, I smiled at hearing him mumble about ungrateful brothers, it was nice just sitting back and relaxing. The peaceful atmosphere this place had was truly good for all of us, not running around after ungrateful council members who was actually running the kingdom was amazing. Now we only needed to get our mate back completely and our life's will finally be complete, I saw Owen come out of the woods and the strange flustered look he had. My mouth hang open because never in all the years I have known Owen was he ever flustered, Sean obviously picked up on it to and was going to give Owen hell for it until he found out why our stoic brother looked like that. I laughed a little at how that would play out and how irritated it will make Owen.

A little after Owen came out of the woods our mate came out to, frowning I looked between the two, what did our mate do or say to him that made Owen like that. Owen responded to a question Sean asked him but instead of calling him Dr Green he called him by his name making my jaw drop to the ground again. Wow, how many surprises was still going to come our way today, our mate called out to Sean and he went over to her. I felt a little jealous to be honest, I still haven't had a change in even speaking to our mate but she seemed to have a camaraderie with some of my brothers and I wanted that with her as well. Shaking my head I shook of the thought and feeling knowing that I will get my time with her when the time was right, if we wanted to make this work we couldn't get jealous of one another. I got up from my seat and went inside to get one of my books I loved to read and then went back outside to my seat, just enjoying being able to read for the first time in long time. When I was younger it was my way of coping with my father's constant abuse, it took me away from all my troubles and also helped me learn and to become the man I am today.

It was about an hour or so later that Sean came out with a massive grin on his face and a spring in his step, he whistled all the way back to his and Owen's cabin going inside. I shook my head again at the strange behavior of my two brothers, when Inlooked back at our mates cabin she was standing inside her back door with a small smile on her face and then she looked over at me. She waved her arm at me asking me to go over the her, at first I was shocked she wanted to speak to me but got up and put my book down, walking over to her I started getting nervous, I suppose I was going to get my wish. The thought made me blush and my nerves started to sky rocket even more, I could only hope that I wasn't a disappointment to her. Coming to her back door she asked me to join her for a cup of coffee so we could talk, I accepted eagerly and for the first time entered her kitchen looking around the very modern room. 

I was shocked to see all the latest technology in there and wondered how she got a hold of it out here, it seemed our mate was even more resourceful then any of us thought, North and Luke would absolutely freak if they saw this place. I could already see North making his fabulous food in here and Luke bake away like crazy, a small smile was on my lips as my mate asked me to sit down at the table. She cleared her throat, "Kota, from what I understood when we were at the palace, you are the best person to talk to when it comes to organizing meetings and so fourth". Confused I looked at her and nodded my head yes, "Well, I have decided to give all of you another chance and have already informed Owen and Sean about it" She said in a soft but determined voice. My wolf was howling in joy at the news and made me feel completely giddy at her news, now I understood why my brothers was acting like that. She saw my happy face and chuckled to herself, I blushed again and then spoke up begging myself not to stutter, "I am happy to hear that and know all my brothers will be as well" I smiled at her. She just nodded at me and then cleared her throat again, "I would like to get to know all of you better before my heat kicks in and we have to start to complete the mate bond, we only have thirty days until then and I was hoping you could begin to make a time planner and schedule for all of us so I can get time with all of you individually and together so we could learn more about each other" she sighed after finishing and looked up at me with hope. How could I refuse my mate and the pride that washed trough me was unbelievable, our mate came to me, Me to organize all of this and I nodded my head vigorously in the affirmative, making her smile at me brightly and thanking me. I couldn't wait to start, this was what we all were waiting for......