The awakening

Me and Nessie grew a lot we are now in the body of a 10 year old and its only been 3 DAYS. Mommy is wakening up very soon. So I ran up to my room. I dont know how me and Nessie are twins we look nothing alike. I have black wavy hair and blue eyes and she has bronze curls and hazel eyes. Im shorter and shes taller than me by an inch.I changed into this ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=149476770 ). I came down and saw a very pretty lady talking to Nessie. "Mommy?" I asked. She turned around and glared at me and had me pinned to a wall saying 'you killed me', your a monster. I was crying by the time she threw me to the ground. Edward came over and told me that we are not your parents and Nessie is not my sister. So from then on nobody liked me I was known as The Evil Twin or Witch Twin. They dont know that I have powers. My adopted parents come every night. Nyx and Erebos. My Aunt Achlys as well. So I usally stay in side my room all the time playing with my gifts. Its not like anyone cares about me. 'Knock Knock' i heard. "Come in." I said. "Lamia?" "Mommy your back. I missed you so." I told my adopted mother Nyx and father Erebos. "We have come with new gifts for you, baby." my father told me. "Really?" as a baby my parents and aunt always gave me new talents. I have darkness manipulation from my aunt. sensory deprivation from my father, and poison and death mist from my mother, and many more. "Yes darling here give me your hand." I gave my mother my hand and felt a slight sting in my arm. I had new powers. "What are the gifts?" I asked my parents looking at them. "My dear your gifts are making people feel pain and misory thats from your father." i smiled as my mother said that. "Your other gift is making weapons out of your sensory deprivation so it can go quicker and keep them paralyzed till you take it out. Thats from your mother." I smiled even wider. "Now lastly you have illusion of pain. you can make people have any pain you want them to. Thats from your aunt." My father told me as I hugged him. "Thank you Thank you Thank you." I told them as they were laughing. "But just in case trouble comes in your way we want you to have this." I felt my mother and father holding my arms and putting something in me. "For it is called a shield." My mother told me. "Whats a shield?" I asked them. My father laughed as my mother chuckled. "A shield darling is something to where you will not be affected by any of peoples gifts." my mother told me kissing my head. "I love you daddy." I told him saying goodbye. "I love you to baby." He told me hugging me. "I love you mommy." I told her kissing her cheek. "I love you to darling." She told me kissing my head. They left back to the underworld. So i went to bed.