The new comer

Jane and I ran back to the castle as soon as we could. I ran into Alec's arms and made sure he was fine. "your dad wants to see you and we got a new guard. Her name is Lacey." he told me after kissing me. "hey daddy. What's up." I said turning to Aro my father. I saw a girl come in and hug my dad. "hello my dear so glad you could come." I saw my father hug her back. Jealousy coursed through my body. HE WAS MY FATHER. NOT HERS!!! AND HE ACTS LIKE SHE IS HIS AND IM INVISABLE. My father saw the trouble look and my face and held out his hand. Lacey was confused. Dipshit. I put my hand in my dads. His face softens as he pulled away and hugged me. I hugged him back but glared at Lacey on my right. Uncle Caius scoffed. "You know I'm here to." he said playfully sounding hurt. "I love you Uncle Caius." I said kissing his cheek. "Same here baby girl." he told me. I got up and sat on my Uncle Marcus's lap. "I love you to Uncle." I told him before curling up in his lap. He chuckled once which I greatly knew meant 'I love you to'. Uncle Caius is my favorite uncle always has been but Uncle Marcus knows how to comfort me when I'm sad. "Well Lacey this is my daughter Lamia, her mate Alec. That's Jane Alec's twin sister and Lamias Best friend. That's Demetri and Felix, their mates are Heidi and Jane." He said pointing to us. "Grandpa!!!!" Grayson and Annabella laughed and yelled running up to him. "and this is my beautiful grandchildren daughter and son of Alec and Lamia. This is Grayson and Annabella." lacey waved but Annabella and Grayson hissed and walked away for her to us. I giggled as Grayson hugged me and Annabella curled up in Alec's arms. "don't take it personal. Not a lot of people here like new comers. They will warm up to you soon." I said placing a hand on her shoulder still holding the now sleeping Grayson. She nodded and Smiled.

Lacey POV

Lamia told me that I was different here but people will start liking me. She reminds me of my mother the way she tells me things will get better and Alec reminds me of my father acts tough but always has a soft side but doesnt show it around people he doesn't like. I like it here in the Volturi. Lamia and Alec are really nice.