-20-

TW// smut 😏😏

"You know, Matt came up to me at work," You said biting your lip, the wine was settling into your system, Spencer raised an eyebrow, sipping generously "he came up and said he 'heard what happened' please, we both know my boss just blabbed, after everything he did he had the audacity to ask if i was okay.." you paused to look up at Spencer, he just nodded calmly, but you could tell he was channeling his anger towards Matt elsewhere. "How have you're special little FBI things been?" you said poking his leg.
"Not terrible actually, we've been on a pretty good roll with the whole crime solving aspect of our jobs." He sipped his drink and you sat in silence for a full minute "we had a case all the way in Boston," you shook your head with awe "that's cool," the akward silence was bubbling up between you two and then "I love you." You turned to him, he was staring at the wall as he said it "I needed a break, I really did, but I fucking miss you." your Spencer Reid didn't swear that much, it felt strange to hear his voice. He stood up, extending a hand out to you, pulling you to your feet. "I don't want to be apart any more, I'm ready to be with you, and I'm ready to accept the challenges that come with that decision, you're not fully better yet but I promise you I'm never leaving again" You pressed your head against his chest as he held you tight "I am dedicated to you, Y/N, and I mean that now. You're mine and I'm yours." And for the first time in months you kissed him, he felt so good against your tired body, he stumbled as he kissed you, pushing you against the wall. He pulled away quickly, looking you in the eyes "forever?"
"forever."

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he picked you up, carrying you to your room. You pried off your clothes and scrambled to the edge of the bed, waiting for him to do the same, you saw the rising tent in his boxers as he approached you, pushing you down onto the bed. He kissed down your neck, pushing a long awaited moan from your lungs. You had waited almost seven months for this moment. He slid his hands down your body, adoring every inch of it. He stopped at your breast, taking it in his hands and running his fingers over your warm skin, you groaned against him "Spencer," you begged as his kisses continued down your body. His tongue gliding down your skin. You clutched the sheets, digging your nails into the soft fabric, you stifled a moan as he drove his tongue up your slit. "Fuck," you murmured as his teeth grazed your clit, but of course he didn't let the pleasure last, you could feel his sheepish grin as he kissed back up your abdomen.

"I have waited 189 days and 22 hours for this," he whispered softly in your ear. You chuckled lightly.

"Use that eidetic memory for something better, Doctor." You teased, dragging a hand down his cheek, continuing down his neck and shoulder, pulling his lips to yours. You reached your hands down to his, moving them from your chest to the waistband of his boxers, pushing them down, he stood up, kicking them off. You moved to the middle of the bed, taking in the momentary view of Spencer, tall, toned, big. You smiled, biting your lip. "Have you worked out since we last fucked?" He smirked as he climbed on top of you.

"If chasing unsubs is a work out, sure," he pressed his chest against you, you felt him hard on your thigh "now shut up," he said as he pushed inside of you, you groaned, it felt better than any sex you'd ever had before.

"Fuck- fuck you- oh god-" you screamed as he thrust harder into you, he firmly pushed his lips against yours, kissing you as he pinned you down. You wrapped your legs around him.

"You're so.. so.. wet," he muttered against your tongue, he sounded both nervous and confident at the same time. He quickened his pace, each push expelling a moan from you. "I want you to know how badly I want you, Y/N." He kissed your neck and then your jaw before locking his eyes with yours "I want you to know that am forever yours," he said pushing a firm thrust into your throbbing entrance. He trailed one hand down to your clit, rubbing in gentle circles. "I. Am. Yours."

"Oh god Spencer, of course I'm yours," You said digging your nails into his neck "and I'm close," you added. He smiled and with one last last sloppy push he shot inside of you. You moaned as he pulled out, planting a deep kiss on his cheek.

He stood up reaching for his boxers but you grabbed his arm "Shower?" He smirked combing a stray hair out of your face, "sure, but don't forget to-"

"go to the bathroom- I know," He smiled and you handed him a spare robe you had, it was far too big on you so it fit him well. You went to the toilet and then turned on the shower, waiting until the water warmed. You pushed off your robe and stepped in, letting the water rush over you, pushing away the shitty beginning (and middle) to your day, you felt Spencer come in behind you, massaging your shoulders.

You laid back on him, letting the fullness of the moment complete your day. Your reached for the shampoo, pouring a dollop into your hand, you turned around. "Tilt your head down for me, will you?" He obliged, resting his hands on your neck, rubbing his fingers over the purple marks. You combed the shampoo through his hair with your hands "sorry about these," He said running his thumb over one of the marks "mhm don't be sorry, Spence, they made my day," you both grinned and he gestured for the shampoo, in-turn brushing it through your hair, you both rinsed your hair out and climbed out of the shower.

You walked over to your dresser handing Spencer a pair of his sweatpants you'd had since you first became friends "so that's where these went." He said as he pulled them on "These have been missing for years," You smiled, recounting the time you were at his house and had a little too much wine, spilling it all over your jeans. He had given you that pair and you had held onto them "that was when the school girl crush began." You said curling under your comforter, wearing one of his sweaters. He laughed and curled next to you, rubbing small circles on your arm. "Goodnight, Doctor Reid." You murmured, curling into his chest.

"Goodnight, Y/N. I love you,"

"May our souls live on forever."