Chapter 4

Thank you all for commenting and voting <3 It really does mean a lot!

Also Check out Tyler's book Eternal darkness, its different from others I read. He's sick at the moment though and hasnt been updating, get better soon.

(By the way, please note noone of these chapters will be edited until the book is done so please excuse the mistakes)

--------------------------------

My head was pounding even after I had taken the pills my father had brought me. I turned my head to the right, the pillow behind me making a rustling noise. "Dad... please don't make us co-operate with the Moon Lupis pack" I whimpered and he frowned at me.

"Think of all the pack members that they hurt... think of the small wars... and how there all assholes" I pushed and instead of talking he just nodded his head, his arms crossed.

"Maisie...I know... but the elders say this is a big threat and it's needed. I don't think going against there will is a good idea" He sighed causing me to let out a frustrated sigh.

"Father?" My eyes flew up when I noticed Simon and Lauren enter my room. 

Shit.

"Can we talk to Maisie.. alone?" He asked causing my father to narrow his eyes then turn to me. He now knew something was going on thanks to my stupid brother.

"Fine... but you tell me after" He pushed himself off the wall and exited the room without saying anything else. I wanted to reach out my arms and make him take me away with him like he did when I was a child. If I was in trouble he's scoop me up and take me away.

The door creaked and the noise of it shutting broke my from my train of thought. I looked up and watched both of there expressions for a moment.

Simon had a concerned look with slight anger in his eyes while Lauren... she had excitement and it was easy to tell how curious she was. She looked like a puppy, begging for some meat.

"What?" I spat out, "If you're going to speak get on with it". I wasn't in the mood to be lectured or any of that crap. Lauren frowned and planted her bottom on my bed while Simon just leaned against the wall. 

"Who was it?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest. My jaw tightened and I swallowed a lump in my throat, "I don't know what your on about".

"Maisie, cut the shit. Which one of them is your mate?" He growled, his voice slightly angry now, "And why the hell fake a heart attack or whatever you were doing?!".

I looked away, my eyes meeting Lauren's who had a look of sympathy for me which caused a small smile to appear on my face. She reached over and put her hand on mine and I let out a sigh.

"The Alpha" I muttered and Lauren let out a squeal while Simon just rubbed his temples in frustration. 

"Makes sense..." He sighed and I knew he was talking about how the Alpha had changed his plans so suddenly and wanted to work with us.

"I need your help. How do I get him.. not to be my mate or get that feeling away?" I frowned, my eyes zooming back and forth between them. Lauren let out a small giggle and Simon just raised his eyebrows, pushing himself off the wall.

"You can't get rid of it and I can't get involved between this. The best I can say is good luck and try not to mess things up" He left the room but then peeped his head around the corner, "And sorry but I have to tell dad."

I scowled at him before turning to Lauren for help. "Isn't it so cool?! We're both going to be Luna's!" She squealed, clapping her hands together as I stared at her in confusion.