Chapter 19

Thank you all for so many votes and views<3 So I might not beable to update tomorrow or the next day because schools back -.- So I dont know if I can update as much but Ill try!

Has anyone else seen Big Hero 6? That movie made me teary eyed like omg ;-;

Anyone here's the new chapter and as always I hopeyou enjoy! (Not edited)

-----------------------

Recap from last chapter:

"Your wolf side loves my wolf, why won't you give in and be my mate?" He narrowed his eyes and suddenly it came back to me. The question that had been playing on my mind.

"What's the Alpha's trap?" I asked, my voice came out weak for some reason.

My heart skipped a beat when a mischevious smirk appeared on his face. "I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me. Thank you Maisie Ashford" He grinned and advanced toward me.

"You didn't tell me what TheAlpha's trap is" I pointed out and before I knew it, he pulled me and spun me until I crashed into the car so my back was against it. 

He moved in on me and put his lips to my ear.

"You'll learn what it is pretty soon, Maisie Ashford".

-------------------------------

"Why do you call me by my full name sometimes?" I asked, peering out the passenger window of his car. "Why do you ask so many questions?" He responded and I threw my eyes up to the heavens.

"Stupid" I hissed under my breath and pursed my lips when I realised he probably heard it. Luckily he didn't say anything or make any comment about it so I relaxed.

"Don't do that again" He broke the silence and I frowned, "Or I'll have to punish you" His voice turned extremely seductive and I would be lying if I said it wasn't a turn on.

"Then are you going to throw me out again like last time?" I scoffed, remembering why I was so pissed at him. This stupid mate thing.. I was the best at holding grudges but there was something about him.

He let out a pained groan. "I told you why I did that Maisie. How long are you going to dwell on it?" He sounded sincere and a sneaky grin appeared on my face.

"Until you take my virginity" I said and the car skidded to a stop. His eyes stayed focused onthe road and his knuckles were white from holding the steering wheel so tight.

"Shit" I groaned rubbing the back of myneck which had just been whipped forward, "Calm down, I'm just messing." I hesitated and was about to say something to piss him off but decided to keep it for later when I was locked in a car with him.

Safety first.

He let out a few breaths and started the car again, not commenting on what I had just said.I frowned when I noticed we weren't going in the direction of my house. "Where are we going?" I asked, looking out the back window as we drove the opposite way.

"I'm bringing you to see Yas... she's been asking to see you" He shrugged as if it was nothing. I glared at him and saw him look at me from the corner of his eye before back onto the road.

He saw that glare.

"You didn't think to tell me or even ask. I have stuff to do!" I growled and he stayed calm. Wow, I just realised now how comfy it was in his t-shirt. Shit, I'm getting sidetracked.