Chapter 38: Duel Between Monsters

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE.

================================
Chapter 38: Duel Between Monsters
================================  

[Mission]

"A Forgotten King"

Rank "S" Difficulty

Once upon a time, there was a king, betrayed by his most trusted adviser and cursed to be a mute gladiator in the Coliseum. 

The kind and honest king who by himself had atoned so ever greatly on a sin as a young man, had built the vast kingdom by his brother's name. The kingdom grew into an empire and held the land for his entire rule. But the ambitious advisor who he had trusted with his secrets, pointed a crime to his name and sentenced him for the eternal suffering of a gladiator.

Cursed by an ancient evil magic, the Gladiator King fought until he was the last man standing. When the traitor king saw this, he ordered monsters to be his foes and so the cursed king fought and fought until his dying breath.

Even after his untimely passing and the empire crumpled because of the weak reign of the treacherous advisor, the curse that bound him to serve blood in the chalice was still to continue and go on.

For the curse of the Blood Moon is what keeps him on, his only wish is to be freed for this suffering by the hands of a worthy man.

For the king had lived by the sword, and by the sword he shall too fall. The curse that had long since been served, free the king and prove thy worth!

Requirements: Accept the invitation for a duel.

Rewards: Kyros Armor Set/Sword of Triune

Special Condition: Must be completed in the rules of a duel. If unable to comply, the mission will fail instantly

Penalty Upon Failure: The untimely resurrection of the Blood Dragon God

Time Limit: Until death

Siva's eyes bulged in shock and astonishment, he can't believe the words he was reading.

Just then, the appearance of the smoke warrior began to clear, his smoked black skin began to turn into a pale brown skin. His red eyes remained but their was the bluish spark of a defiant life.

His golden armor shone brightly, its jewels' lights, all renewed, luster more brilliant.

The edges of his suit of gold detail was eye-catching, everything looked more extravagant and solid like the impression  it first made.

And then the whole meadows began to change. 

From the handsome warrior with brown forelocks from the Gonn Race's feet, the burning grassland began to shift. Wound from dust and chips of soil somewhere in the ground, came walls of giant proportions complete with seats and stalls.