Surprises

12 years later
Jessica's point of view

I was in my room when Brent knocked at my door, he was younger than me but he looked older, I was 13 and human, while he was 13, but looked like a 20 years old because he's an hybrid and they become human at seven years old.

"Come in" I said putting the book that I was reading away while he opened the door.

"Hey Jessie!" I rolled my eyes at my nickname.

"Hey B!"

It was his turn to roll his eyes.

"Jessie, what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Kevin and I broke up" I said sadly.

"I've never like that git"

I smiled at his comment. Brent and I are cousins but we are more like brother and sister. Then I started to feeling sick, I went to the bathroom and started to throw up. Brent ran after me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"I don't know" I said honestly.

"Where were you last night?"

"Hunter's house"

He raised an eye brown.

"Hunter?"

I nodded.

"Do you remember something about last night?"

I shook my head.

3 months later

I started to throw up every morning. My aunt Jane knocked at my door.

"Come in"

"Hello sweetie, I was just inform you that tomorrow we will have a ball for your birthday, so we will go shopping now" she said and before I could reply, we were already in the car.

We went shopping the all day. Then we came back home. I was too tired. My mother asked me to talk with her and I nodded. She looked like my sister, not my mother. She hugged me and gave me a velvet box.

"Darling, this is for you, I hope you like it"

I opened it. It was the Volturi's necklace.

"It's beautiful!!! Thank you Mom!" I said hugging her. She kissed my cheek and said:

"We would like you to be part of us tomorrow after the ball"

I nodded but I started to feel sick again. I went to the bathroom and throw up.

"When you will tell this to your father about this? I will try to post the date as long as I can"

"Thank you mom"

I hugged her once again and she hugged me back.

"You're welcome sweetie, I love you"

"I love you too Mom"

The next day, I woke up, had a shower, my aunts Evelyn and Jane did my make up and my hair. I was so happy. I put on a green strapless dress open on the skin, with heart shape neck. I put my black heels on and started to walk to the ball room. The window was open, it was the sunset, all the coven where there, we live in a big house in Los Angeles. Quite far from humans for not notice us but enough close for feed. I'm still human but not for so long. My father, Felix, my aunt Jane, my uncle Alec, my aunt Evelyn and my other uncle were sat but when they saw me, they stood up.

"I want you to wish happy birthday to my beautiful daughter" my mother said. We were the royality so they had to do what we said. They all clapped and wished me happy birthday, until I saw Hunter, he was human, so why he was there?
Brent's point of view
"Hey little sis!" I said to Jessica kissing her cheek. She smiled.

"What is Hunter doing here?" She asked me turning serious.

"The Denali adopted him, they want to turn him tomorrow evening"

She nodded.

"Are you upset because he's here?"

"A bit, but try to understand me, he's my friend, the father of my child and-" I cut her off

"Your mate"

"What?" She asked confused.

"Your mate, listen J, stop to pretend, I know you love him, so go and talk to him"

"Maybe you're right" She said and went to Hunter.

I met all the covens, every single girl of the coven that wasn't marry, was staring at me but I didn't care, I'm  so handsome as i'm so dangerous. But a girl in the Cullen's coven catches my attention. Her big brown eyes, were gorgeous, her waivy brown hair were so lovely, everything about her was perfect.

"Hi, I'm Brent Volturi and you are?" I asked smiling at her.

"I'm Renesmee"

I smiled.

"Such a unique name"

"Don't you find it strange?"

"No, it's beautiful, I love it, is it your full name?"

"No, my full name is Renesmee Charlie Cullen" she replied smiling. I thought my heart was going to explode.
Renesmee's point of view

My heart was beating so hard while I was talking to this handsome boy Brent. Such a beautiful name but I can't like him, I love Jake, right?

He smiled and my heart started to beating faster.

"I have to go now, see you later Renesmee"

"Sure and you can call me Nessie"

"Nessie, like the Lockness monster? No thanks, I will call you Reny, is more beautiful and you're an angel, not a monster"

I blushed.

"Thank you"

"It's just the truth" he said winking.

"Okay, I have to go now." He added.

"Okay bye"

"Nessie, are you okay?" Jake asked touching my shoulder.

"Yes, why?"

"You're acting weird. Are you ignoring me?"

"Of course not Jake, can we go outside? I need to take some air"

"Sure"

We went to the garden and he asked me if I was okay.

"Yes, Jake, but where were you?"

"To take something to drink" he said holding me a beer.

"Thanks"

"Are you sure you are fine?"

"Yes, why?"

"You just look nervous. Sorry, I just love you so much that I can't stand seeing you like this"

We hugged. He kissed me.

"I love you Ness"

"I love you too Jake"

But was it true? I didn't know anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what you think? Who will Renesmee choice? What will happen with Jessica's pregnancy? I hope you like it. Keep reading because I will update soon