A ball, a surprise and a promise

Evelyn dress in the pic.
Evelyn point of view

Heidi did my hair, while Corin though at my make up. Not that i needed it, but just in case. Tonight i will meet the Callens. Alec said that he has a surprise for me. I can't wait. Then it will be my first time, with the man that i love. I'm so excited and nervous too.

"Okay, done" said Heidi.

"I'm done too" Corin said. I looked in the mirror. And this wasn't me for sure, at my place there was a beautiful angel with red eyes, i couldn't believe that so much beauty could exist except when i saw Alec. Someone knocked at the door, i smelt a scent. Strawberry.

"Kayla, come in" i said smiling. I looked at her, she had a beautiful light blue dress, strapless, white on the top. She was beautiful.

"You're simply beautiful" i said to her. I put on my dress, it was strapless, purple, a bit of blue at the light, with white brilliant on the top that looked like lightenings, it was long and beautiful.  

"You are gorgeous Evelyn" said Kayla smiling. We were both wearing our Volturi's necklage. Heidi and Corin left us alone.

I touched my bracelet.

"Do you miss them?" She asked sadly.

" A bit, but this is our life now, also if i miss mom that cooked us breakfast, i miss dad teaching us how to love music and baseball. " i said smiling sadly. If vampire could cry, i would be. She hugged me.

"Do you miss them? "

She smiled and said:

" Yes, i miss dad singing and playing guitar, i miss mom that tries to protect us from everything, i miss waking up with the smell of bacon, i miss that fact that we won't sleep anymore"

I nodded.

"I miss that too"

Then i smelt a scent. Cinnamon.

" Your knight is here" i said smiling to Kayla, she laughed and went out.

Someone else knocked at my door. This scent was intoxicating me. Roses. I smiled and went out. I wanted to cry from joy. And Alec looked really handsome and hot without that coat, he was wearing a white shirt with a blue tie, black thousers. I could see his muscles behind the shirt, that almost seemed to break it. I looked at him, his face his body, everything. I felt desire in all my body.

" Alec Volturi, you will be the death of me someday" i said kissing him hard.

"Remember, not here" he whispered in my ear, that it didn't help, his voice was too sexy.

" You're right" i said trying to control myself.

"You're a vision Evelyn"

" You're not bad too" i said winking. We went to the throne room where Kayla, Demitri, Felix, Spencer and Jade were already there. I tried to act normal. Jane was wearing a red dress with some black in it. Her hair were in a bun, Spencer next to her was wearing a blue shirt, no tie, and white thousers. He was really handsome. Demitri, next to my sister, was wearing a red shirt, a black jacket on it, and black thousers and a black tie. 

When everyone was arrived, Aro started to speak:

" My dears, i want you to know the new addictions to my coven, Kayla, Spencer, Evelyn, can you come here?"

"Yes master"

We went to Aro, so he made us meet every coven, finally we arrived at the Callens. A blonde man on his 30's, was Carslide, and a black haired woman next to him was Esme, his wife. Then, a blonde guy next to a girl that looked like a pixie, was called Jasper, the pixie was Alice, oh yeah, i heard talking about her. A big muscular man with brown hair was Emmett and his wife Rosalie, she was tall and had long blonde hair. I saw a vampire girl with long brown hair, enough tall, her name was Bella, the shield, and the boy next to her, Edward. He had the same gift of my brother. Then there was their daughter, the hybrid Renesmee.