Hurt

Half an hour later........

IN BEDROOM

I heard someone calling my name "Jane Jane where are you? Where is that girl when i need her?JANE JANEEEEEEE  !!!!"

I quickly tried to dry my tears  but it was too late.

Sandra came near me and sat on the bed.

"Jane what are you doing at home ? I searched for you everywhere in school. Anyway, I was screaming on top of my lungs calling you but you didn't ask? What happened Jane, you of all the people I know skipping school???" She asked breathlessly.

I hid my head in my pillow.

"Jane you won't believe what happened to me.I found my MATE!!!! He is soooo handsome and I can stay the whole day and night looking into his deep blue eyes. I wanted to tell you a long time back but he was having none of it. He said he wanted to have me all for himself for a while. That's why i have been hiding for so long from you, honey. I am sorry. Forgive me."

"Jane why are you not looking at me? What's wrong? Jane, honey please look at me. I know i was wrong. Sorry. "

I look at her. At that moment i couldn't hide from her. I  was always  the shy little girl who no one wanted to play with but Sandra was always the one who encouraged me to do bold things.She was my BEST FRIEND for God sake .I couldn't hide anything from her.

Seeing her in the eyes, I started to tremble. She came quickly at my side to comfort me.I pushed myself aside to give  her space to settle on the bed.

"Jane please tell me what's the matter? Has anyone hurt you at school? I am sorry that i had to leave but mom really needed me for advise for the upcoming diner party next friday and i had to meet HIM. You know she is always very anxious when she is  hosting a party. "

"I am sorry, honey. You know that i tend to be very talkative but now tell me what's the matter? "

I looked at her in the eyes." I found my mate too. BUT HE REJECTED ME. I don't know what i am going to do Sandra!! I feel completely lost. Its really hurting inside and i don't know what to do? " I pleaded to her.

"TELL ME THAT BASTARD'S NAME !!! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!!" Sandra lashed angrily.

"Sandra please calm down.I think that won't be appropriate as he is the future Alpha." I exclaimed in a rather strange voice.

Sandra looked shocked but still her eyes were filled with anger.I was shocked to see her this angry for the the first time !