Happy Ever After

After crying loudily for sometimes, Mark felt like a huge weight was lifted from him. He now has to make the right choice....

Mark POV

I want to take a chance at happily ever after.... I want to know the happiness that my parents had... I want to be able to wake up in the morning beside Jane, make love to her, have pups with her, share the rest of my life with her, watch our son become alpha and seeing to that my pups make right choices.

JANE, I'm cominggggg.....

Jane POV

Coming home from shopping, I felt so depressed that I went straight to my room. I locked the door so that Sandra do not bother me. I went on my balcony and stared straight in the dark.

It was a beautiful night. The full moon was glowing and there was a light breeze coming through.

Why the hell I am thinking of him. He rejected me. I should move on. But then his face came into my mind and I couldn't help it but cry.

I crawled into my bed and cry till I felt sleep surrounding me.

Later.......

I felt a hand running up and down my back. I was so scared that my senses was not helping me at all.

Who the fuck was in my room??????

An arm surrounded me and pulled me into a hard brick wall of naked muscles.

Someone started to run kisses on the top of my head.

"Jane, I know you are awake... My lovely please forgive me. I know I have done you wrong by denying you your right. Please forgive me."

I pushed myself into sitting position to see that Mark was naked.

"What the fuck are you doing here Mark?? I thought that all was finished. You rejected me, remember" I added bitterly

" Why are you doing this to me. I don't want to be a one night stand to you. I don't want to be one of your whores."

"Jane, Jane, darling, please forgive me.... I know you are angry with me. But please try to understand me. I have a lot of explaining to do."

Mark breathed heavily and stated his doubts about our life, how his dad suffered following the death of his mother and why he rejected me. He even admitted that he was always attracted to me before he knew that I was his mate.

Futhermore, I was shocked to the admission of him falling in love with me and that he has not slept with anyone from the moment that he knew we were mates.

" I want to take a chance on us. Please Jane, give us a chance "

I looked Mark into his eyes and saw that he was indeed telling the truth. His eyes was shining and it looked like he was about to cry.

I leaned forward and decided we deserved a chance.

At first, Mark didn't realise what I was trying to do but the minute my lips touched his, he immediately took control.

After all I deserved a happy ever after......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU ALL WHO HAS WAITED PATIENTLY FOR THE COMPLETION OF THIS BOOK......

I am currently working on a new book which comprise of a classic with a werewolve twist. Pride and Prejudice and Werewolf. I hope you will support me in this new adventure.

I will update every thurdays.

Like, share and comment....