Chapter 6 (Part 2): Re-encounter and New Family Member

A/N: Wassup shitheads! Anyways as the title says, there is going to be another ship and a close frenemy of Levi/You, and just a reminder, Levi still doesn't know much about the current world so some of his knowledge is from the old world and if Levi talks in bold it means he's talking in his leviathan form. Also if you want to be in some of my books just send me a dm about your oc and I'll add yours. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Bold = Beast Form Talking/POV

Italic = Thoughts

Norm = Dialogue/Narration

Levi POV

I was still in leviathan form swimming beside Kommandant, Tirpitz and Sakura Ships, I can't stop worrying about Tipitz, I know that she's in a stable condition now but my mind can't even think straight. Right now we were still in the middle of the ocean, I can't shake the feeling that someone I know is going to do something stupid, but that won't affect us since I was brought into a new timeline and they have no clue how to go here so it shouldn't be a problem, but the real problem is how.......how can I go back to my human form..... I let out a sigh but to them it was a disappointed low growl, Kommandant moved closer and patted my torso.

Bismarck: We'll find a way to turn you back....

Levi: ....Feel....Danger....Incoming.....

Kommandant turned to Akagi and gave her a nod to believe my instinct and be on guard, we set course to the Sakura Empire to properly talk to Nagato, the current leader of said faction. I continued swimming beside them, taking quick glances at Tirpitz then turning back ahead like nothing happened, 1 hour later, I spotted an island a few hundred meters away to my left, I felt my body pulse once and stopped swimming then turning my head towards the mysterious island.

Levi: .....Permission.....Investigate.....Island.....Hundred...Meters.....West.....

Bismarck: *takes a glance at the island* Permission granted, find any useful resources that we may need on the island, head to the Sakura Empire in 1 hour..

Levi: .....Affirmative.....

I dived underwater and started heading towards the island, while on my way, some fishes, a few smaller versions of the megalodon (sharks obviously) and a school of smaller Moby Dicks (whales ofc) pass by me or swam beside me for protection against their predators. I arrived a few meters away from the island and I resurfaced myself, using my tentacles, I looked for any kind of source for black water fuel (motor oil)

A few minutes of searching, I felt the ground rumble, it felt like a giant is walking, base on the thuds coming from the rumbles it's heading here at a slow pace, I prepared myself and raised my tentacles to side to look intimidating. The trees began to burn and the mountain up ahead turned into a volcano dripping lava from the exposed holes, then the thuds became rapid like the sound of running, something jumped over the mountain-turned-volcano and landed on a flat side of the volcano then a load roar was heard.

(0:20)

Levi: ....So its you......Gregory......

Gregory