Chapter 7: Azur Lane's New Goal and Break

Explain it to me: ↑ I can't tell if it's a bug or a feature, but I want you guys to give me info about the cover photo of this chapter.

A/N: The fight on the island will make a heavy impact on Azur Lane and the plot, but mostly Enterprise because of her defeat.

Azur Lane

3rd POV

Medical Ward

In the infirmary, there lies Enterprise, Belfast, Prince of Wales and a few more, due to the battle at the island many got injured by the enemy, mostly because of Levi, the new power-house of ironblood and their new ally, Gregory.

Enterprise just lied down there, motionless as she was in deep thoughts about her new found goal, to prove herself to Gregory, the noble swordsman who defeated her.

Enty: "I may be ruthless, but fighting someone who is weaker than I am is dishonorable...." I lost to him.... I lost my chance to prove myself.... Why did he let me live..? Was it to make myself stronger..? Was it to redeem myself..? Or was it because he see something in me... It doesn't matter, as long as I live, I'll keep trying to prove them wrong!

After many years of victory, she had finally found an enemy that should would look up to, surpass and possibly conquer on the near future (totally not foreshadowing).

As for the Royal Navy ships that fought against Levi, they had decided to get stronger and get their revenge on him for hurting their fleet, mostly Hood, her defeat damaged not only herself but also her pride, being the pride of the Royal Navy made her think of herself as a role model for the future generations of said faction, due to her defeat, she had had dedicated herself to redeem herself and defeat Levi and the sirens once and for all.

Vestal worked herself to her limits, being the repair ship of Azur Lane made her surpass her current limts and break them, she had patched them up, but it'll take weeks to full recover from the battle both physically and mentally. Ever since the battle on the island, almost everyone that returned had found a new purpose or goal in life and that is to conquer the two new power-houses of Crimson Axis.

One Week Timeskip brought to you by:

A week later, Enterprise started training herself more then usual, doing double of her usual routine and just eating rations took a lot of toll on her body, during those times, Enterprise became more stronger, smarter and more matured, most notice...

A week later, Enterprise started training herself more then usual, doing double of her usual routine and just eating rations took a lot of toll on her body, during those times, Enterprise became more stronger, smarter and more matured, most noticeably, her personality changed a little, her stoic personality is still intact but she became more noble of some sort, she would partly imitate Gregory, doing noble acts such as: helping out with the lifting, joining patrols, teaching young ships on how to be a better ship and some what being more..... Human.

Enterprise's change of plans had not go unnoticed by many including her sister, her change of personality made Hornet worried, but she was happy some-what because she is more social than usual and hadn't seen her frown since then. Hood also did the same training like Enterprise but maintained her "lady-like" traits, after a week, their body grew stronger and more durable, having a new goal, the two were more determined than ever to reach it.