EVENT

"Jungkook"

Jungkook's personal butler, Mr. Lee, called out for the 18 year old who was doing some workout in their personal gym.

"Yes"

"Mr. Jeon expects to see you and Namjoon in his office room"

"Mr. Lee. I've told you not to be this formal with me. Anyways I am coming"

Mr. Lee bowed before exiting the room. Jungkook wiped the sweat from his forehead with the hand towel while walking towards the room.

"We have a event at Signiol hotel at xxxx near 7 pm tomorrow. I want you two to come along."

They both sighed while nodding. Attending expensive parties was surely not their cup of tea.

But being the idol son of the richest CEO has it's own disadvantages.

"And Jungkook. Mr. Min will also be there. Hopefully we'll meet your girlfriend there"

Jungkook sighed, now completely frustrated. No way he wants to meet HER and no way can he deny his father's order.

"Fine"

"good. Get your suits ready or buy new ones on time"

They nodded before exiting the room. Now they just patiently waited for the next day. Hopefully nothing dramatic will happen.

(Next Day)

It was finally the day of the event. One of the richest event amongst the billionaires of Seoul.

Time was moving like a wind. It was already 5 pm and they all were getting ready.

Mr. Jeon was wearing one of his most expensive suits from Gucci and same goes for Ms. Jeon who was wearing a red dress, paired with silver jewelry.

Namjoon and Jungkook were also wearing suits. But they weren't that focussed on wearing the best ones, just wanting to get this over with.

They were now heading towards the venue in their private black Lamborghinis with Namjoon and Jungkook sharing one and Mr

They were now heading towards the venue in their private black Lamborghinis with Namjoon and Jungkook sharing one and Mr. And ms. Jeon sharing another.

The venue was somewhat 40-45 minutes away. Namkook waited for their parents to step out first.

The sounds of camera clicking increased immediately when the current richest couple stood on the red carpet.

Mr. Jeon led Ms. Jeon inside, one hand around her waist and the other one holding her hand gently.

Next Namjoon and Jungkook stepped outside as the clicking sounds eventually increased seeing the younger duo.

Both of them didn't minded it, except the constant flashing light making their eyes flinch slightly but they remembered keep the 'stone face' as Jeons are expected to.

They moved forward, hands in their pockets, their suit perfectly covering their broad shoulders with their manly walk that screamed 'pride and grace' excluding their well toned facial features that were just bonus to their perfection.

Few gasps escaped the reporters mouth as they passed by them, while some others just stared.

They entered the hall and as expected, their were CEOs from all around the country with their family.

Their outfits and jewellery screaming 'rich' and some young girls were wearing tight dresses, probably to get a fiancé here.

"Finally you two are here. I swear I was suffocating here"

Yoongi said making both the males chuckle. Yoongi was the son of another rich CEO who were just a step below the Jeons but were treated equally.

(An:- no. Jiwoo and Yoongi are not sibblings)

The pair of three went towards the drinking stall not wanting to converse with anyone.

They chatted for a while when Mr. Jeon called out for Namjoon. He left the duo and went towards his father who started introducing him to someone.

"Jungkookie!!~"

A voice shrieked lowly making the pair sigh frustratingly. A hand held Jungkook's, sticking her body to his.

"You didn't told me you're going to be here"

"Sure. The son of the richest CEO was just passing by when I invited him in"

Yoongi said making some of the girls around them giggle audibly. Turns out they were staring at the duo.

Jiwoo blushed from embarrassment, but smiled immediately after.

"Jungkook. Mind introducing us to her"

Jungkook turned around and saw his parents standing their. He immediately moved a little aside, not wanting his parents to stand near those drunk bodies.

"Sorry mom. She's-"

"Min Jiwoo! Nice to meet you Ms. Jeon. I am a big fan of your modelling. I always wanted to be a model like you"

She blabbered making Jungkook feel ashamed again, seeing the way she talked so casually with his parents, but they didn't said anything.

"Jungkook. Take her for a dance will you"

His father asked Jungkook once Jiwoon stopped talking, as Jungkook immediately nodded, taking her towards the dance floor.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖